Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Review] Helping you help your MapleStory server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back?
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I have some free time to mess around with the MapleStory private server community and I want to be active on my Youtube account again. So what im going to do for you is review your server.

Its very simple all I am doing is going to play the server and make a ten minute or so video of it explaining the features and what I like and don't like and my recommendations. This would be a good way to help your server get out there to people by showing them what you have to offer.

For me to review your server all you have to do is simply fill out an application on this thread.

Code:
Name Of Server:
Version:
Basic Information On Server:
24/7 or Not?:

That is all I have to say and I will expand my review to different games but I want to see if anyone is interested in it at first.

Im not sure if this belongs here or where I could put it so if it doesn't belong here a Mod is welcome to remove it but all I am trying to do is help out servers.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sinister come to mapledevity ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back