Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rift development section

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wanted to bring this up again -> http://forum.ragezone.com/f600/rift-development-section-741882/

But that's too old to bump so making a new thread.

They've made quite some progress since then and are able to enter the game world. Creating accounts and characters on shards work. There are no npcs yet but they've started on that now that they can actually walk around.

I've got a server running here at home which I'm messing about with. The full source is on the web so everyone can have a go at it.

Would be nice to see a section for it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you want that. There was this other forum also working on SiennaCore and apparently they had Trion Games at their doorstep, forcing them to stop.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know that the lead dev is called Dyox. He develops SiennaCore and is admin of the AllPrivateServer forum (that got fucked by Trion).

You can find his sources here: .

I've been going through them to find an e-mail address or anything of use, but it all links to

Maybe you can find out more with your interweb skills.

Chaos Is Here
Reaction score
i would love to see a rift server pop up that works with working rifts and all.

got my support for this

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
From his Assembla page:

[TRION]

I regret to inform you that TRION ordered the closure and the complete cessation of all development on the game 'RIFT'.
Contact me for more informations or requests : hotboss@hotmail.com

Go contact that bawss.

Chaos Is Here
Reaction score
will be nice to see a rift server up thats free to play, only reason i don't play rift is cus its p2p

Back