• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RO Resource Files and Links

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
3nd3r said:
i put SAK SETUP0425.exe on a tracker and the seed is on a 100mbit so feel free :)

What a good man and extreme good ...Internet connection :angel_hyp :D

J

JuBbLe

doraemon..can u help me?
how to query the SQL server?
i dunno how to query it..
pls help me..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Buy a book and learn SQL language yourself, he can't teach you such a big thing like this here. And this is not right place to ask about this :lol:

I

isdangpajay

ei... how can i change the language beacause i think its written in korean... how can i change it to english?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Language of skin:
Go copy and paste it off iRO or download a translated one.

Language of item:
Encrypt/Decrypt itemdesc etc, whichever your executable requires. (usuually encrypted)

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just Looking Arround And Saw This Post...

Earless Cat.... Tanx...:hippi:

Eventough There's No Credit's 4 You...:lamo:

You Did A Nice Job Posting This Guide...:angel_hyp

Keep It Up...:bye2:​

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
02-26-2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, among some of the update files are .rgz files.

How do I update these files

Yeh these have me stumped as well. Theres heaps of them and their all the same size (within 200kb)

oh and when i try to patch using the alternate patcher it doest patch. This is because it refers to patch 5.txt (when it needs patch5.txt). HOWEVER, when I went to edit the patcher mainframe in notepad from patch2.txt to patch5.txt theprogram will no long run standalone and as such does not work in the MS-DOS commander. Could someone please give me a link to a patcher that patches with patch 5 or tell me how to solve the problem.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to add custom sprites, you can simply use the Script File Maker.exe that you can't run o_O and Create.exe to generate a data.grf that you can merge with another grf using other grf tools. Basically, the only solution I see here is to install Windows XP >.>.....or..you can find

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u help me with the missing sprite such as item.bmp/spr and lvl spr

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have server+client,but when client (this computer) connect to server (other computer) apear erros :"failed to connect to zerwell server".ip host:192.168.0.1 ---- plz help me ..thanhk a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i use server zerwell play game on localhost (play singer it's ok)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If i extrakt my data.grf and repack it (if i change something or not) all items are named as NO MSG or any korean symbols... how can i fix that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Doremon Whichs are ithese patches are they frm recent ones/Old ones?? Do they include tk's?Ninjas&Gunslingers??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pls Look At This (all Pll)

:juggle: Any can help me

i got some prob with my Ro offline server connect by lan
when i equip anything except head armor, my body n leg armor
wont show out on screen
and when riding peco, i cant see the pico but other player can see

pls help me ty...:juggle:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help my doraemon the cosmic cat
je je je suport spanish ???
ayudame a montar un servidor de ragnarok por favor , no encuentro nadie que pueda ayudar pero en espa

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks for the NPC number ^^.

Back