Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ro2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lCON - Ro2 - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm getting this error every time I try to set up the mapserver. It seems to happen during plugin initialization. I'm working in an (almost) virgin Vm running Windows Xp SP2, and I have the .NET framework v3.5 installed. I am trying to use Mysqlv5.x, but I get the feeling this might be the problem.

Hopefully someone has a solution, this looks like a great game and a nice server.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Weird hmm try reinstalling .net 3.5 and also how much ram do you have set on the vmware? usually errors like that are caused by low buffering lack of ram.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Weird hmm try reinstalling .net 3.5 and also how much ram do you have set on the vmware? usually errors like that are caused by low buffering lack of ram.

I'll try re-installing .net, and I had the VM running with 700mb ram (can give probably 1.25-1.5gb although may not be able to use client at the same time).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

wow nice work. I would need the error.html to know whats wrong. :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Error.xhtml wont show up yet since he didnt get to finish configuring the server. It has something to do with her pc setup. Perhaps something that is running is causing it to crash on you a certain process is running in backround. Perhaps a firewall maybe? if thier is try shutting it down.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error.xhtml wont show up yet since he didnt get to finish configuring the server. It has something to do with her pc setup. Perhaps something that is running is causing it to crash on you a certain process is running in backround. Perhaps a firewall maybe? if thier is try shutting it down.

My main winstall is being an utter twunt now - taking ages to grab an IP from my router. I'm stuck trying to re-install Wingoat on my main system atm.

Firewall duties are handled by my router, and I had nothing running in the background @ the time. I'll retry after my re-install.

Wish me luck guys.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where to download MySQL 6.0?

who know...

can give me links to download MySQL 6.0!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
got everything running but i have a problem with creating a account can you explain how to input it into the database?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Any guide for ? :
Stored-Procedures.sql :thumbup:

Edited :

If someone will have this error :
1. Uninstall your Navicat
2. Install New Navicat (8 lite)
3. Enjoy

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys can you upload the .bat file? im having troubles from it.. my server is running now.. Only the client is my problem...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone pls upload the RagII.exe and the right dll's... :*:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the errorlog i get when the saga.map.exe start loading. is this the reason why i cant connect to the map? how can i fix this error? please help... thanx!

saga.map.exe error= "System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Exception] errors occured when loading"

errorlog= This is the documentation about quest and npc scriping. As of this moment we'll keep this document
up-to-date. For questfiles in the desired and validated layout we'll provide conversion tools to
update this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean? stop antivirus while installin the client?

MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
passwords are in Md5 hash you will ethier need to create a web that automatically does md5 hash on password or you can make one in authentication server Example : account -create slick rage male
"slick" = id
"rage" = password
"male" = sex

The reason you are getting database error is probably because of putting password manually

All the ips should stay the same the only one that should be edited is when your setting up server when it asks what is the database host? you can change that to anything if the database is on another pc but other then that the other ips stay at 127.0.0.1 and 0.0.0.0 because that is only for the server to run on that pc.

yeah, I'm also having a database error - account -create omfg lololol male
Account creation failed
and thats what I get when I manually add the account.

Does the server do any MySQL connecting while loading to verify it's connected to mysql, If so, then i'm connected fine.
Gateway:
_________
/ _____/____ _________
\_____ \\__ \ / ___\__ \
/ \/ __ \_/ /_/ > __ \_
/_______ (____ /\___ (____ /
\/ \//_____/ \/
Gateway server
Accepting connections from: 0.0.0.0:64000
test
test

Auth:
_________
/ _____/____ _________
\_____ \\__ \ / ___\__ \
/ \/ __ \_/ /_/ > __ \_
\/ \//_____/ \/
Server instance
Accpeting gateway connections from: 64001
Accpeting map connections from: 64002
account
account -create
account -create omfg lololol male
Account creation failed

Map:
_________
/ _____/____ _________
\_____ \\__ \ / ___\__ \
/ \/ __ \_/ /_/ > __ \_
\/ \//_____/ \/
Server instance
Connect to authentication server: 127.0.0.1:64002
Accepting gateway connections on: 127.0.0.1:64003
Everything okay

I have no clue.

EDIT: nvm got it, DO NOT MANUALLY EDIT ACCOUNTS AT ALL ( well..when you manually ADD them )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok server work

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back