• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ROEditor v1.1 - Shop/Quest scripting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Update:
i seen alot of people still having trouble setting up their server for online so i added a new version of my ROEditor which is now v1.5b previous version was v1.5. it now has the option to configure your server files. it generates 2 new .conf file that will make your server online.

RODB setup:
Download, and install MySQL ODBC connector

Follow this guide:

and now run RODB it should connect to your ro database now, if it does not work then change your MySQL settings to username: root, pass:123456. and use this to login for RODB.

Description:
i got bored so i created an easy ROEditor for fun i will continue to update it and bring more functions/features to it. At the time it can do the things below. well you still need to know some coding to at least to set up the script right.
i couldn't get NPC Shop working 100% after you select your items and click continue your items come out like:
1500:-1
1501:-1
instead of 1500:-1, 1501:-1 just change it so it looks like this
Code:
1500:-1, 1501:-1

Note: it is not done yet i plan on adding all the NPC's to the NPC selection menu along with sections for item's ex: hats, masks and you just click on the icon to add them along with adding functions like you see in the documents of RO scripting, and common codes to make coding easier and faster with and all can be done by clicks.
Code:
Features v1.5b:
 - Easy Server configure (enter in the lan ip, wan ip to and it generates a new .conf file that will make your server online)
 - ROClient Client X, Y emulator v2 (covers a bigger prontera central map x, y coordinates are more accurate)
 - RO DB Manager (view itemdb 1, 2 mobdb 1, 2 search for id, names, drop items etc.)
 - Script debugging (checks for script errors)
 - More NPC Script selection
 - Simple interface
 - View Mode (notepad only, Simple interface only)
 - 9 Functions (Delete item, Get item, if not enough item then, etc...)
 - Web browser
 - Text editor
 - 24 easy NPC selections
 - Easy NPC selection (replace NPC id with the NPC image no more
   searching for NPC id's)
 - 8 easy Item selections
 - Easy Shop item add selection (no more searching for item id's
   just click on the image and add it)
 - Easy scripting (with a few clicks you can have a completed
   custom script)
Previews/Screenshots:
Aznkidd235 - ROEditor v1.1 - Shop/Quest scripting - RaGEZONE Forums

its hard to see the text box at the bottom but it says (korean text 155, 157) click on it to zoom up.

Download v1.5b:

- if you get any errors run it from "C:\Program Files\ROEditor\" Script debugging does not work unless you run it from "C:\Program Files\ROEditor\"

ROSManager v1:
Description: its has a portable version of MySQL you can either put your database in there and run it or just run it, and it will load your databases. it also has a portable version of xampplite. it manages the server char, login, and map if one of them is to shut down this program will run it again. this is ideal for situations where your not home and the server is up for friends.

Preview/Images:

How to use:
Place the files inside the folder ROSManager into your RO Server folder then run ROSManager.exe (the app with the icon and run it enjoy! ;P) ok i know some people are going to report that the files are infected or has a virus. The files do not contain any viruses the only reason you are receiving a threat is because the files StartMySQL.exe, StartApache.exe, MapServer.exe etc are compiled, and run in no console mode meaning no black windows for the ugly messy look. without no console mode you will have like 5 black windows running in the background, but it does not take up CPU process so its all good.

Download:

Last edited:
Reaction score
*Thumbs Up*

Theres a new one that i already released. I forgot to release it here since it seemed like no one cared.

New version is v1.5b

new features:
- Easy Server configure (enter in the lan ip, wan ip to and it generates a new .conf file that will make your server online)
- ROClient Client X, Y emulator v2 (covers a bigger prontera central map x, y coordinates are more accurate)
- RO DB Manager (view itemdb 1, 2 mobdb 1, 2 search for id, names, drop items etc.)
- Script debugging (checks for script errors)
- More NPC Script selection
- Simple interface
- View Mode (notepad only, Simple interface only)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back