• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Rpg

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it has come to my attention that i play far too much sims 2 *coughlosercough*

can anyone recommend any good role playing games for me? i already play fable 2 (at which i am spectacularly slow at completing because i really cant help but kill everyone in sight and then raid their houses xD )

i've tried oblivion as well, and i suck at that - i get scared half to death when mobs jump at my screen :( i've played warhammer as well, but bored of that now :(

any suggestions?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
pc or xbox 360, or the wii if there's any decent rpg's for it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wii has Tales of SYmphonia: Dawn of the new world. its short ot beat but fun to replay
xbox360 has tales of vesperia, fall out 3, and bioshock which are all sexy but storyline wise my fav is tales of symphonia: dawn of the new world

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
are any of them games when u can bum around a bit before u actually do the main storyline? like how u can do mini quests in fable 2?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
are any of them games when u can bum around a bit before u actually do the main storyline? like how u can do mini quests in fable 2?

ya in tales of symphonia:DoTNW you can do like side quests and sepcial hidden dungeouns and such and get epic weapons then pown all the bosses :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ya in tales of symphonia:DoTNW you can do like side quests and sepcial hidden dungeouns and such and get epic weapons then pown all the bosses :D

o0o0o that sounds good!

If you enjoyed Oblivion on the 360 I recommend trying Fallout 3 - Great game ;)

i cant play oblivion, i get far too scared :( i make exy play it instead so i can watch and "help" =3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
o0o0o that sounds good!

i cant play oblivion, i get far too scared :( i make exy play it instead so i can watch and "help" =3

but the games short so try to beat it on the hardest difficulty then it would be more fun

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but the games short so try to beat it on the hardest difficulty then it would be more fun

on oblivion?! not a chance!

when i say it scares me, i mean i actually screamed and jumped out of my chair in the 1st 5 mins wen a rat jumped at me! =(

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Another game I can recommend - if you've enjoyed the Final Fantasy series, try getting Lost Odyssey,

Really nice storyline and sub stories in it that can be a real tear jerky, or funny :)

Back