Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

rPT RealmPT Client 1-28-2012

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rPT RealmPT Client 1-28-2012
This is the latest rPT Client when the server closed.

Download
Part 1 /
Part 2 /

Mirror
Part 1 /
Part 2 /

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's debatable, but if you are asking the question the answer probably becomes "highly unlikely".

Should explain why this client is posted here, because it's not here for the usual reason of using it to set up a private server.

The reason it is here is because it was the complete client for a very popular private server which has recently been taken down. There is an element of preservation in trying to keep the client, and there's the fact that there are many advanced features and developments in this client which it's author did not (for what ever reason) share with us.

I strongly recommend that nobody tries to take this client and use it as it is, or try to modify it to suite their own needs. I would recommend it for studying advanced features.

It is an excellent example of what can be done, if you have the time and the talent.

I will also ask (because I know I can do no more than ask) that people do not transfer anything "cut & paste", but rather attempt to implement something similar, or use such implementations to achieve something else.

This client is clearly a labour of love. It should be admired, preserved, studied in great detail. It should be reinterpreted like a good Shakespeare production, not rehashed like a cheesy disco hit. :wink:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you, but I have neither the time nor the inclination. I enjoy the development, but would need to run a server like rPT to be able to devote my time to it fully. I would not enjoy running a server. Certainly not one that size.

I'm not the businessman he is and would not cope well "self-employed". I know myself that well at least. :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this and the current I want the old one that had Customer 1-28-2012 old that we can see all this and the current wanted without tier 5 and new classes
this and the current I want the old one that had Customer 1-28-2012 old that we can see all this and the current wanted without tier 5 and new classes

Back