Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Run_Server.bat cannot be found

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I cannot find the RUN_Server.bat on my files.

rtMr1 - Run_Server.bat cannot be found - RaGEZONE Forums

What folder can I find it?

EDIT: I changed the .jar to .rar i tried to open it with winrar. Any solution how to make it .jar again?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How can I do that?

EDIT: Client always not responding!

CxAeX - Run_Server.bat cannot be found - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you click the batch file a black box should pop up before the client window, this is the console (or command, cmd) window. If any problems occur within the code an exception will be thrown and will show up in the console window

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So what's the problem? That's the server console, everything has loaded up fine, if you have a problem with the client saying the server is offline make sure MySQL is running and the details in the server are corrent, ie dbname, dbuser, dbpass etc

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
All are correct. -_- But I don't know what's the problem. I followed Default's guide which is the db name is pokenet and username root I never changed it. 1234 for password because it's just a test.

Back