Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rusty Hearts [ Server Files ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi chreadie, good to hear about this....
Hope this thread and this game is not going to dead same other threads and other games.

Some question...

This game client can be edit or repack like translate some text or change some picture or not?

Creator of Code
Reaction score
Hi chreadie, good to hear about this....
Hope this thread and this game is not going to dead same other threads and other games.

Some question...

This game client can be edit or repack like translate some text or change some picture or not?

I believe so, i did not try it myself yet. Been busy with launcher and checksums.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Auction Server is fixed. Finally. All that is now to be done is to create a repack and a tutorial to get this stuff running.
Expect our release soon. I guess we'll do a video beforehand to show everything is working out. The tutorial/guide will take quite some time, so please bear with us. Just a little longer and everything will be released.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uebari - Rusty Hearts [ Server Files ] - RaGEZONE Forums

Keep up the good work :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Auction Server is fixed. Finally. All that is now to be done is to create a repack and a tutorial to get this stuff running.
Expect our release soon. I guess we'll do a video beforehand to show everything is working out. The tutorial/guide will take quite some time, so please bear with us. Just a little longer and everything will be released.

Gosh, I really can't wait!

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Glad you got it fixed :) What was wrong with it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

just little more patient.. and we all will be happy :D

Creator of Code
Reaction score
As I edit the ip in the client?

There is no need to edit any files in the client to be able to play but as you can see in the table files there are references to gm-server. I havent checked this out but im guessing that this could let gms administer the game while beeing ingame.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I may have a package for RH that may come in handy! Message me either HV or Chreadie

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are about to release a repack. Just wait a few more days.
putting things together in a quite unconfigured but prevalued way can be a bit painful. I need to thrice-check everything so no data from my server will be published here, just for security reasons. Please bear with it.
@Diska: everything until lvl 31 is playable (that's at least as far as I have played now), so yes, we did enter the game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not know how to make the API script. Hoping someone would share the API file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back