Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ryl 1 bug skill

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to edit warriror skill combo 2skill 4hit, i don't need used 2 skill 4hit. idk how to fix. tell me please

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello bro, To fix 4 stack you need to edit skillscript.txt, and change the effects, I don't remember if you need to edit gameserver, but it will work, I need to verify if you need to edit gameserver,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello bro, To fix 4 stack you need to edit skillscript.txt, and change the effects, I don't remember if you need to edit gameserver, but it will work, I need to verify if you need to edit gameserver,
tell me please how to edit text and change effects.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok I will check today as I said I don't remember editing gs too, but ryl1 has several bugs, currently many have the problem of login downs after a few days of server on But this one is also simple to fix, I will check 4 stack and upload

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I will check today as I said I don't remember editing gs too, but ryl1 has several bugs, currently many have the problem of login downs after a few days of server on But this one is also simple to fix, I will check 4 stack and upload
Ok sir. :love:

Back