Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RYL 1 Does not enter the map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have the following problem:

My friends can't enter the game map

They click login, the server name appears, then go to the characters screen, there they can create and delete characters, but when they choose a character to play, a window appears that says "Connecting to the server" and this window appears and then disappears again and again.

Looking at the RYL server Management tool, it appears that there is 1 char logged in and where, but it does not enter the map.

What will be the problem? Has anyone seen this?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Network problem if it keeps blinking and saying connecting with the server, if it uses another network for example

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your firewall port open....then all of server file use the admin right to run

if you are use vmware ...try to close other network setting without of the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Network problem if it keeps blinking and saying connecting with the server, if it uses another network for example
The most interesting thing is that this only happens with external access attempts, on another pc in my house I can access the server normally, only my friends do not enter the maps, they manage to enter, create characters but they do not enter the map...

check your firewall port open....then all of server file use the admin right to run

if you are use vmware ...try to close other network setting without of the server

Ok, I'll put admin for each file on the server..

I'm using no-ip for testing, I have a public ip, I just put DMZ to release access...

Checking the windows resource monitor, I can see the external ip, accessing the login, Auth and it goes to the gameserver and it stays there, so the server actually receives the external accesses, the SQL is also accessed because my friends create and delete char, so I still don't really know what could be preventing them from seeing the game's maps...

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As said friend, if only your friend can't log in, it's a problem with his network, he's probably using 2 networks, hamachi for example, just check the network

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it really was a network, I managed to fix his situation, thanks for the help.

try to close the vmware networks that will be fine!
my friend was using a vmware, not at the time of the connection but the network adapters that the vmware creates are always active, it was enough to deactivate them and the connection happened normally, thanks for the tip.

Back