Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RYL 1 Plugin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SkillModifierRYL1 not working
how to use ?

FinalNotice - RYL 1 Plugin - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HOW TO FIX IT?

Bow4w1T - RYL 1 Plugin - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think poblem client and auth port, wait i setup ryl1 off for you check enter game, this for fun or you make online?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think poblem client and auth port, wait i setup ryl1 off for you check enter game, this for fun or you make online?

tq for help, i will make for online, but i was looking how to work this plugins, im newbie in ryl learning about this, do not have many guides teaching.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tq for help, i will make for online, but i was looking how to work this plugins, im newbie in ryl learning about this, do not have many guides teaching.

Ok, I don't know if the files will be the same, but I have all the plugins, that you need to leave online and fix the bugs, send your discord, to send you access to the game after you have configured...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im looking for script converter for ryl1, please send me private message
Ok, I don't know if the files will be the same, but I have all the plugins, that you need to leave online and fix the bugs, send your discord, to send you access to the game after you have configured...

Back