Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RYL 1 + ROW - Source code or server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

After a long time working on RYL 1 files, I have started a new project trying to develop an RYL 1 using ROW.

I am considering two approaches:

1. Using the source code of ROW and making the necessary changes within the source code itself, compiling a version of RYL 1 using the ROW source code.
  2. Utilizing the server files of ROW Evo or ROW Playon. And making the necessary adjustments via OllyDbg and rSec in order to make ROW as close as possible to RYL 1.
My first option is option 1, but I feel that it is practically unfeasible, as the ROW source code available here in the forum has tons of bugs.

On the other hand, option 2 seems feasible, but not flexible, considering that I will be stuck with OllyDbg to implement my changes and it is a pain to debug line by line in assembly to make minimal progress.

Has anyone in the forum tried either of the above approaches?
It would be great to have some files with this already started. Or if someone has a minimally stable source code of ROW, it would be great, because I wouldn't have to start from scratch.

Thank you all!

EDIT
I found some files with this concept

*THESE FILES ARE NOT MINE. I don't remember who released these files, so I apologize for not giving credit.

I successfully run the server using the "Row-mixed-Ryl1" files, but looks like they are not compatible with the ROW Playon or ROW Evo client. If anyone knows a client compatible with these files, I believe that the server that used these files was called "RISEOFWAR," so if anyone has their client and wants to upload here, it would be very helpful.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Full client rowmixed ryl1

Back