Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RYL Christmas Pack

FFA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! Here is pack of some Christmas assets I put together. Some is custom by me and some are assets that I customized and implemented into the game. Enjoy and Merry Christmas Developers!

-New Rudolf Helmet for all (4) genders.

-Rudolf NPC
*(2)Animations
*Custom Glowing nose

-Ramir NPC
*Dual Wielding candy canes! :lol:
*Same Rudolf theme'd hat.

-Three Colored Ornaments
*Red and Blue are same size.
*Gold is slightly bigger.
*Can be retextured fairly easy for custom ornaments.
**Note**- The Collision is slighty odd when jumping on the ornaments due to the angles of the geometry, so you slide off easy.

Mega Link -

Message me if you run into any questions, issues or problems.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice model for z3m and texture!
can you have apack motion and effect skill (such as absorb hp and posion)

FFA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice model for z3m and texture!
can you have apack motion and effect skill (such as absorb hp and posion)

Thanks! Unfortantly I haven't found a way to decode/write new script ( .ESF ) files where the effect information data is stored. I have found this information in the source, but I am not skilled enough in C++ to write proper syntax to convert it. However, I understand that the Statue_n_effect in the GCMDS places the light aura on bone "7" for the statue, so i named the bone on the reindeer's nose "7" and linked it properly at the top of the gcmds in body part. so it plays the light aura from the neutral statues ball for the nose bone. All chants, auras use skeleton bones or the Bip01 Scene Root bone for their default location.

*Edit* I just realized you meant to make it like a mob? Yeah its possible to make some movement and attack animations, i just havent had the freetime to do that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! Unfortantly I haven't found a way to decode/write new script ( .ESF ) files where the effect information data is stored. I have found this information in the source, but I am not skilled enough in C++ to write proper syntax to convert it. However, I understand that the Statue_n_effect in the GCMDS places the light aura on bone "7" for the statue, so i named the bone on the reindeer's nose "7" and linked it properly at the top of the gcmds in body part. so it plays the light aura from the neutral statues ball for the nose bone. All chants, auras use skeleton bones or the Bip01 Scene Root bone for their default location.

*Edit* I just realized you meant to make it like a mob? Yeah its possible to make some movement and attack animations, i just havent had the freetime to do that.

yeah...i make the dance action by using the command /dance add in gm command and the apack movement!

Back