Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RYL Section still alive?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Everyone busy make their money right now ..
Got no time to visit RZ .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not worth to try dude, just wasted of time.. :sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tryed to move people to my RYL Dev forum, with prevention against newbies and bad intentioned people but was failed try, one time that all ryl developers are selfish workers, i doubt someone here work to help other persons without ask for something, at the same time i doubt a project owner gonna give credits to the person who helped him. so, if someone have idea in work in a cooperative project just reply me

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Work in team good & fast but many problems, i do that before and all my work being copy by an as$hole ..
they claim that their own work & sell for their own profit .. So now i gonna say, work alone good than work in team ..

Reaction score
Work in team good & fast but many problems, i do that before and all my work being copy by an as$hole ..
they claim that their own work & sell for their own profit .. So now i gonna say, work alone good than work in team ..

this happens when you do not know the members of your team in real life. I had the same problem, I could trust only 1/10 of my team's members.

PS: you can still share things on a forum. Some members will steal them without giving the right credits but still you will become a known developer on the forum.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For now solo better for me, later i will release some old stuff that i forgot to pass it here .
And all file that newbie need for create their own server . And by the way, im looking for somebody good
in ASM or C++ to help me finish my work with ROW ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ryl2.5? what are the difference?
RYL 2 || RYL 2.5 ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
RYL 2.5 Korean version i guess, i found some source for version RYL2 2.5 last year ...
All written in korean language

Back