• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RYL1 Gameguard Error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new in this forum and wanted to create a ryl1 server to play alone. I having some difficulty with the gameguard issue. I followed a few guide to install the server side and is perfectly running fine, however I got some problem with gameguard on the client side. Also, I'm not sure on how to edit the client side file as they are not much tutorial on this such as the script.mdf file etc. I tried search through the forum regarding on this matter, but I didn't manage to find something useful that able to solve my problem. The client will be automatically terminated after I clicked ok on the error message. I'm seeking some help from here and hope you guys able to help me solving my gameguard issue.

Error 1:
Game Guard file does not exist or has been altered. Please reinstall the Game Guard setup file.

Error 2:
You have failed to connect to the Game Guard update server. Please try a bit later or check the status of your Internet connection or Firewall.

Thing that been try before posting this:
1. Search the forum for some related posts to solve my problem, no answer found because not lucky enough.
2. Downloaded a new nProtect / Game Guard from a few post, yet the problem still occurs.
3. Tried to remove the Game Guard, however not working.
4. Changed the System32, hosts file for some IP addresses, not sure which IPs is correct, hence not working as well.

Below attached is the error message upon opening the client. Thank you in advance and wishing you all have a great Sunday ahead.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back