• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RYL1 Skill Editing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all i am currently working on my RYL1 server and have begun editing the class skills

Currently i am using rylcoder on skillscript and then following that onto ollydbg to make changes

I have been able to swap and replace existing class skills but now my question is how do i create a new skill ID, so that the class has a new skill that can be learned

Here is an example of my situation

I have replaced Song of War with Pain sharing for warrior class, but now i wish to also create a new skill ID so that warrior can learn Song of war as well

My thoughts are that i create a new skill ID within gameserver and reference that back to the old song of war code lines? but then im confused at how it will recognize that it is a "warrior" class skill

Anyways im just asking for advice if anyone knows about this, i just started ryl1 project couple days ago so im still learning a lot

YoLWZsm - RYL1 Skill Editing - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back