• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

S8 MU Roomy & Chatbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i want to hide selected black chatbox from client but cant find where is this picture located?

also want to disabe mu roomy event

i am using s8 muemu files

please help

Lenstaber - S8 MU Roomy & Chatbox - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
dont know sure if u can hide it.. but if u have a tool to edit the image files from interface folder the image should be there for the chat thing.
not sure about the roomy event, disable u mean hide it too or just disable it completely so when u click it wont open?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You realize the black box for chat has a transparent feature? That black box is for people with trouble seeing the text. I would recommend keeping it. When you open up the chat box click the icons there is a transparent feature.

For the mu roomy there should be a config for it. And once you disable it look in client for image and color it in with black. To make it go away.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to disable and hide mu roomy but cant find config if you know where is config tell me

about black chatbox when you click enter appears box from where you can hide that black box but i want to delete that image but cant find in interface i was looking at every folder but unfortunately

important for me now is to disable and hide mu roomy

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back