• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

SA_SCRIPTS client files.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sdfsdf Sdfsdf - SA_SCRIPTS client files. - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Encryption must be done.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Delete please. this .rar only owns the encrypted attributes from suddenattack. Posting such stuff is pretty useless.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Delete please. this .rar only owns the encrypted attributes from suddenattack. Posting such stuff is pretty useless.

a little quiet.
EDITz helps you. :lol:

häh? What for sit are you talking? I did something completly different than Editz, i wanted to emulate COMBATARMS not that fkin suddenattack noob!
And even if he would me help this post is still useless poop. Even if you would be able to decrypt the butes you can't use them for your client! Forexample:
"scenarioquest.txt" why should your gbmgr read it and what should he do with that? This butes are scripts which are read by the GBmgr, it's not enough to pull any new scripts in your butefolder *facepalm* :lol: please stop trolling.

Sincerely Zenshin112

Edit: I could write under every of your threads that the stuff you release is useless poop. Because you only changed the name and named it to suddenattack or something else. Stop it!!!!!

Bla Bla Bla :)
EDITz regulate your source. zenshin :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
häh? What for sit are you talking? I did something completly different than Editz, i wanted to emulate COMBATARMS not that fkin suddenattack noob!
And even if he would me help this post is still useless poop. Even if you would be able to decrypt the butes you can't use them for your client! Forexample:
"scenarioquest.txt" why should your gbmgr read it and what should he do with that? This butes are scripts which are read by the GBmgr, it's not enough to pull any new scripts in your butefolder *facepalm* :lol: please stop trolling.

Sincerely Zenshin112

Edit: I could write under every of your threads that the stuff you release is useless poop. Because you only changed the name and named it to suddenattack or something else. Stop it!!!!!

Back