• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

sailor macro help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
heyho guys

i wonder if this works for german version too i dont think so because other ability names... could u tell me what i have to change to make it work fpr german version??

got a screeny of the sailer window:

edit:
forget what i said found it out my way :p

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have been running bofins script for a while and it seems like ever since the event last weekend this script doesnt seem to find crap. Also i have always had a problem with elite bombers, it ways it finds them but the stats are like 8/9. anyone else having these problems. if so an updated scripts would be greatly appreciated.
I also have this problem. Please, help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't seem to get qmacro installed. I extract all the files and then install qmacro. I get a trojan generic message here. I'm not real sure what to do at this point though. I tired to use the patch and I tried to open up qmacro at which point it just tells me that it is unable to run. Any ideas?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can't use qmacro T_T... i cant desactivate my AV, can somebody compile this script to an exe and upload it ? Please =/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:?:Question : why installing Qmacro my antivir detects many trojans???:?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've put this just before Gunners in checkStats :

If pot = 15
sailorName = "BO+"
badStats = False
EndIf

Because your script has totally forgot about BO's :p

About the trojan stuff :
- if you got avast for example just let Qmacro install & ignore all (do nothing), then go to Qmacro folder & scan. Delete or move to quarantine all infected files BUT Qmacro.exe !!! You need it to run it (!).
- also when you run Qmacro it generates a file called 'cooper.dll' who is also infected. You can delete it but Qmacro will generate it if missing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
But...if i can ask...why ppl u use a program who u know is infected?? :scared: i can also disabilitate antivir...but only if this trojans rn't dangerous 4 my pc...:/:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have got the problem that the macro gets every sailor it dices .
Iam on NfEU. Any ideas how to solve that problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i Dl'd the things for this, but it doesnt show anywhere of this "macro" being downloaded
(I.E. no shortcut button or tab to press)
is there another link for DL?

Back