Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sailor macro help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
heyho guys

i wonder if this works for german version too i dont think so because other ability names... could u tell me what i have to change to make it work fpr german version??

got a screeny of the sailer window:

edit:
forget what i said found it out my way :p

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have been running bofins script for a while and it seems like ever since the event last weekend this script doesnt seem to find crap. Also i have always had a problem with elite bombers, it ways it finds them but the stats are like 8/9. anyone else having these problems. if so an updated scripts would be greatly appreciated.
I also have this problem. Please, help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't seem to get qmacro installed. I extract all the files and then install qmacro. I get a trojan generic message here. I'm not real sure what to do at this point though. I tired to use the patch and I tried to open up qmacro at which point it just tells me that it is unable to run. Any ideas?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can't use qmacro T_T... i cant desactivate my AV, can somebody compile this script to an exe and upload it ? Please =/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:?:Question : why installing Qmacro my antivir detects many trojans???:?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've put this just before Gunners in checkStats :

If pot = 15
sailorName = "BO+"
badStats = False
EndIf

Because your script has totally forgot about BO's :p

About the trojan stuff :
- if you got avast for example just let Qmacro install & ignore all (do nothing), then go to Qmacro folder & scan. Delete or move to quarantine all infected files BUT Qmacro.exe !!! You need it to run it (!).
- also when you run Qmacro it generates a file called 'cooper.dll' who is also infected. You can delete it but Qmacro will generate it if missing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
But...if i can ask...why ppl u use a program who u know is infected?? :scared: i can also disabilitate antivir...but only if this trojans rn't dangerous 4 my pc...:/:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have got the problem that the macro gets every sailor it dices .
Iam on NfEU. Any ideas how to solve that problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i Dl'd the things for this, but it doesnt show anywhere of this "macro" being downloaded
(I.E. no shortcut button or tab to press)
is there another link for DL?

Back