• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

SAme error everytime I open the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I open the map-server with cmd then it appears that the resnametables.txt it doesn't exist but but the link in grf-files.txt is right
my english is very poor when i write so forgive me...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You need resnametable.txt and you need to put it in "C:/program Files/Gravity/RO/data/"
So it's "C:/program Files/Gravity/RO/data/resnametable.txt"
I'll attach it for you and the others who probably need it
[Edit] Pretty soon I'll make a new thread with a full CLIENT guide so people stop getting any errors. but for now, here it is...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks i fix that but now login-server can't connect with the char-server
TO make the server offline i have to put all the ip's in 127.0.0.1?or anything else??

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Leave the IPs the way they are when you download the eAthena server to keep it offline.
Check your ports.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried that but now i can't connect the map-server with the char-server
THanks A lot Flam99
Wah...S:f:C......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wah2k - SAme error everytime I open the server - RaGEZONE Forums

That's what happened i opened the servers and when it's in that picture Map-server closes.
Thanks For your Attention

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you left the IPs and ports at default..you should be able to connect. Make sure that your char server doesn't have any errors.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need help plz

my prob is that when the map server is loading the gfr file it give errors many many erros with some npc stuff and other things but when finish loading it restart all over angain

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Wah2k:
How does it not work, was there an error?

diumer777:
It would be best if you don't put adata.grf in your grf-files.txt because eAthena has set a size limit for that file. To catch the error, run map-server.exe in your command prompt which can be accessed in your Start Menu>Run>Type in cmd. Use cd and cd.. commands to navigate into your eAthena directory. Also, make sure you have the most updated data.grf and sdata.grf.

Back