• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

SAT Scores

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
SAT Scores came in today.
I checked online and got a 1500/2400. >.>
Not good at all. I was hoping for an 1800, but apparently I did pretty bad.

I'm going to take SATs again on April, and hopefully I'll be getting an 1800 or higher. If I don't get an 1800 by then idk what I'm gonna do with my life. lol >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SAT Scores came in today.
I checked online and got a 1500/2400. >.>
Not good at all. I was hoping for an 1800, but apparently I did pretty bad.

I'm going to take SATs again on April, and hopefully I'll be getting an 1800 or higher. If I don't get an 1800 by then idk what I'm gonna do with my life. lol >.<

You gather a crew of 15 people and sail the seven seas.
Lol, jk But good luck on your next try!

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
FACT: Taking the SAT's in winter will get you a lower score then in spring.

FACT: every time you take them your score increases

FACT: Many colleges take your super composite score

FACT: unless your after like Harvard A 1700 can get you into 75% of colleges 600 on math and lit = enough for most colleges

FACT: I said fact alot and it bugged me so i needed to say another

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Random question, does SAT really matter? On my PSAT I got low score for reading and writing because first of I am immigrant (illegal :p duh) but I got good score on math. Didn't take SAT yet cuz Im homeschooled but yeah o_O

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
YA FACKIN Special person
like nick said, yay england! (even tho your a scot? hmmm!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try your hardest and surpass your former score thats all you can do

but in the mean time study then study some more

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeh i got my sats on monday

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
like nick said, yay england! (even tho your a scot? hmmm!)

Surely you know me enough by now to know I'd rather say "Ducking England!" than "Yay England!" :p:

The Scottish education system makes a hell of a lot more sense. Primaries 1-7, S1 and S2 you do units with end-of-unit tests e.g a unit on algebra (or some poop like that) as part of the 5-14 course then once you hit S3 and S4 you do your Standard Grades with no retarded SAT tests or whatever during the Standard Grade course. In the Higher courses in S5 and S6 you do National Assessment Bank (NAB) tests, 3 'of em. 3 modules, 3 NABs. NABs are piss easy as it is as they're the equivalent of C-grade questions but if you fail a NAB then you don't get a final grade!

Much more simple!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got 2100 and my local language is Cyrillic.

imma gona try TOEFL :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I did my maths gcse a few weeks ago now i gotta do another one after the holidays,

Back