Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Say hello to Carla!

Reaction score
Edit! - As requested I'm posting other pictures through out this thread. So make sure you read though everything. I would just keep editing this first post, but people might miss pictures, and that'd just be way to convenient for everyone else. :p

So I posted this in the Picture section, but I figured not many people would get to see this.

As a few of you know I went to Vegas for CES in January. Well as much as that was awesome I couldn't let Ragezone leave empty handed.

So like I said, say hello to Carla!

DaCheat - Say hello to Carla! - RaGEZONE Forums

I have many more pictures of Vegas/CES so let me know if you want me to post them.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hi carla, thanks for letting DaCheat provide us with fap fap.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wtf why you posting pics of my mom?

Reaction score
Post moar.

What did she say when you asked her to sign it to Ragezone anyways?

We where in the car audio section so, Ragezone sounds like a lot of different types of amps and what not. I just said, "Sign for my company Ragezone." and she was all like, "Oh you own your own company?"

So of course I had to bull poop around, she's flippen hot. talked with her for a good 5 minutes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We where in the car audio section so, Ragezone sounds like a lot of different types of amps and what not. I just said, "Sign for my company Ragezone." and she was all like, "Oh you own your own company?"

So of course I had to bull poop around, she's flippen hot. talked with her for a good 5 minutes.

Ohh, playing 'easy' to get eh? You're MentaL? How come you never told me

The Penguinator
Legend
Reaction score

Nice. If she ever finds out by looking at this thread then I guess your bullshitting worked =p

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:eek_yello Plix post moar in TFN staff section xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
fp fap is all I can say =D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow... She does love me.. :D ... :wub: