• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Say No To BF2142!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Isnt that new BF the galaxie shenanigans? well, why not.. F%&K BF2142.

Vive la resistance!111

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
lol no....

battlefield 2142 is cool but I think they will keep fixing bf2 too !
And dont worry the game was only at E3 its not in the shop yet and I dont see the point to set this in our sig do you think they will cancel there dev (so the money that they used for the project)

Reaction score
BF2 = Battlefield 2 = Buggy Game Broken By A Flawed Untested Patch That is Now Making The Game Unplayable To Over half Of The Community And Causing Almost All Servers To Crash After Changing The Map = 100$ for the entire game library wasted = EA not working on a new patch because they got your money and dont care about you.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kaoii said:
BF2 = Battlefield 2 = Buggy Game Broken By A Flawed Untested Patch That is Now Making The Game Unplayable To Over half Of The Community And Causing Almost All Servers To Crash After Changing The Map = 100$ for the entire game library wasted = EA not working on a new patch because they got your money and dont care about you.

I advise you not to ever play World of Warcraft. I wont say more than that. You'd understand me if you did though.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
bf2 can't run on my computer. so i don't care :p ^^ i say fix bf2 since they should release a patch to make it WORK on crappy computers :D

Im getting a new one anyway.
Hopefully.
Soon..
someday..

TODAY WOULD BE NICE! ¬.¬ Stupid slow mail.

-- pff waiting 3days.

Back In Action
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uh Kaoii, i don't think they (BF2 creators) really care.

Reaction score
i guess you really wouldnt understand unless you play bf2, which is what this topic is aimed at -_-..

bf2 is a year old and has the same bugs since day 1. players can walk through walls without hacks, bushes are bulletproof, etc. now, with the latest patch servers crash after switching 2 or 3 maps, 60% of the community CTD's (crashes to desktop) after attempting to join any server, graphics are having glitches, and the server browser no longer shows half the servers online.

bf2142 will be using the same engine as bf2 and is built on the same code of the latest bf2 version, meaning those bugs will still be there.

Reaction score
Kaoii said:
i guess you really wouldnt understand unless you play bf2, which is what this topic is aimed at -_-..

bf2 is a year old and has the same bugs since day 1. players can walk through walls without hacks, bushes are bulletproof, etc. now, with the latest patch servers crash after switching 2 or 3 maps, 60% of the community CTD's (crashes to desktop) after attempting to join any server, graphics are having glitches, and the server browser no longer shows half the servers online.

bf2142 will be using the same engine as bf2 and is built on the same code of the latest bf2 version, meaning those bugs will still be there.

whoa....wow. I didn't know that. What I meant was since I download stuff, them not patching wouldn't really bother me.....but for those who like the game enough to buy it...yes I too owuld be pissed off at how irresponsible they're making this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehehe they didnt get any of my money so i dont care....
look in torrents before you buy games... and make ur own cracks

Back