Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Neg035
It works but have this issue that the items get invisible in-game but shows on char select.

What SB.exe did you try it with? I was never able to use the one from the client because of the xigncode error but if that .exe works then it may be a question of syncing the .dfs files from the packed dfs.gmfk with the server. I was able to partially sync some of the .dfs files from Vendetta with the server but some of them made the server crash and substituting them with the original ones just left me with the items disappearing. I suspect the Vendetta .dfs files have been edited in some way which the server simply doesn't know how to read but with these original ones it might just work.

Anyway, good to know we are getting some results similar to the Vendetta client without relying on their developments which already have a couple of years of modification.

Reaction score
What SB.exe did you try it with? I was never able to use the one from the client because of the xigncode error but if that .exe works then it may be a question of syncing the .dfs files from the packed dfs.gmfk with the server. I was able to partially sync some of the .dfs files from Vendetta with the server but some of them made the server crash and substituting them with the original ones just left me with the items disappearing. I suspect the Vendetta .dfs files have been edited in some way which the server simply doesn't know how to read but with these original ones it might just work.

Anyway, good to know we are getting some results similar to the Vendetta client without relying on their developments which already have a couple of years of modification.
using xigncode bypass.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
using xigncode bypass.
That's intriguing but it also means the lack of the anti-cheat might mean some of the gfmk files are not getting read correctly and resulting in the lack of items. But, as the 2014 client shows items I'm still more inclined to believe that it is still a dfs mismatch issue. Need a working extraction script to be sure.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, good news and bad news.

Good news, I figured out that the quickbms script did extract the dfs.gfmk correctly, but the names of most of the files were lost.

Now, after a lot of work I was able to use a binary comparison script to determine 98/176 files were identical to sdv, putting those aside I focused on comparing the rest using the same script outputting a percentage and common sense with a hex editor to compare the files with the Vendetta ones, I managed to identify every dfs.

Now the bad news. Even after that, the server refused to accept the enchantparamtable.dfs and refinechargestable.dfs giving an error that basically said it didn't expect of a different size from the original (same as trying to use those same files from Vendetta). Using the original enchantparamtable.dfs and refinechargestable.dfs that came with the server (and also the original fieldtable.dfs and text_fieldtable.dfs as I didn't want to extract and sync the map files before I knew it was working). The result was a working server that paired with the 2014 sb.exe could accept quests that before gave an error and receive items that didn't exist in the original one. Yet the 2015 SB.exe still doesn't display any items.

It could be that the enchantparamtable.dfs and refinechargestable.dfs are so crucial that the client doesn't display items if they are not synched, but that's stretching it.

It could also be a problem of miss matching client and server versions, the 2015 client may just use different calls than the 2014 server accepts. But that theory holds little water in my mind as buying items works, and that requires the client to talk with the server, and it update the database. Maybe it's the server responses that the client isn't understating? There I don't know.

With this in mind, the most likely cause for the missing item problem, in my opinion, is our method for bypassing xigncode. And fixing that might mean we need to modify the executable, which is something completely out of my reach.

I will attach the extracted and renamed 2015DFS files:

Also, I found the original installer for this 2015 client on my drive:

Last edited:

mde

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@plays49
;)
This is another dfs conversion xls reader shared by community administrator SanGawku for the same company's Dragon Heart game, but it needs to be recompiled, set up, and decrypted in order to access the dfs files on the Scarlet Blade. Sorry, I am not a programmer... Maybe it could be helpful for you

@plays49
Hi
I downloaded a private Scarlet Blade installation package and used the signcode bypass you shared. I also used the 2015 sb.exe you shared. I registered my account and successfully logged in to the game. The item displayed normally and there were no bugs in the purchase or sale.
Returning to the issue we are facing, I am not sure if the inability to display items is due to the inability to synchronize dfs files to the Scarlet Blade Server or something. I am not sure, perhaps their personal Scarlet Blade Server
There are programs that we don't have. Sorry to bother you, thank you for your contribution.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@plays49
;)
This is another dfs conversion xls reader shared by community administrator SanGawku for the same company's Dragon Heart game, but it needs to be recompiled, set up, and decrypted in order to access the dfs files on the Scarlet Blade. Sorry, I am not a programmer... Maybe it could be helpful for you

@plays49
Hi
I downloaded a private Scarlet Blade installation package and used the signcode bypass you shared. I also used the 2015 sb.exe you shared. I registered my account and successfully logged in to the game. The item displayed normally and there were no bugs in the purchase or sale.
Returning to the issue we are facing, I am not sure if the inability to display items is due to the inability to synchronize dfs files to the Scarlet Blade Server or something. I am not sure, perhaps their personal Scarlet Blade Server
There are programs that we don't have. Sorry to bother you, thank you for your contribution.
I don't wanna spam this thread, but here.

I already know that dfs mismatch is not the problem. Also, I wasn't the one that posted the bypass, that was ashlay.

After reading your post I went in and found something interesting.

It's no wonder that this 2015 sb.exe works with the newest Vendetta client. You know why? The sb.exe from the latest Vendetta client and this 2015 sb.exe are completely identical... I don't know how I missed that until you pointed it out but they are. Then I compared the Xigncode folders and there's only three differences. The log file, the xmag.xem file (which is smaller on the 2015 client) and the missing xm.exe.

As I don't know how to modify the executable of either the server or the client, I will focus my attention on trying to get the ax_itemsrv working. I don't know if it will help, but that's all I can do for now.

Thank you for pointing my attention at the executable.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@plays49
;)

@plays49
Hi
Hi @mde it work for you ? you can buy/sell item?

What did you change ?

I just understand one thing later :'( the SB.exe from Vendetta is only bypass and the SB.bin was the original SB.exe

@ashlay :) Thank you for your bypass this work :)

Now we need original SB2014.exe, @ashlay can you try to use protect xigncode to our SB2014.exe (size now 11Mo) ? Maybe this will return to original SB.exe with size like 4Mo.

Last edited:

mde

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi @mde it work for you ? you can buy/sell item?

What did you change ?

I just understand one thing later :'( the SB.exe from Vendetta is only bypass and the SB.bin was the original SB.exe

@ashlay :) Thank you for your bypass this work :)

Now we need original SB2014.exe, @ashlay can you try to use protect xigncode to our SB2014.exe (size now 11Mo) ? Maybe this will return to original SB.exe with size like 4Mo.
Neg035
I haven't changed anything, sorry, we still can't solve the bug of using xincode bypass to log in to 2015.sb. exe without displaying any items

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have one question:

What is the DFS files header structure ?

On my first look, the first 0x80 byte is skippable, then somewhere here we can find the structure size, then the raw data.
But what is the exact header structure ? (not data Stuctures what already included one of these DFS<->XLS projects)

I saw this DFS->XLS stuff, but I don't have Office and I work with excels all days in my RL job, so if possible I don't even want touch them.
I just wanna make some hobby program. (I know to code stuff, C, asm, C#, C++, java, php, html, js, network stuff..)

Can anybody tell me how to read DFS header? Has any footer info ? fixed sized header ? etc.

Thanks.

BTW,
The missing items definitely came from the dfs miss match.
For test it, put the vendetta pacther+xingcode.dll+client.version to the original 2015 client and start the game without patch it. You will see missing NPC in the first city (you cant even try out the buy/sell stuff here...).
with 2014.exe your body will missing + missing NPC.
And also vendetta client never bypassed the XIGNCODE3, or did anything special except one things...

mde

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have one question:

On my first look, the first 0x80 byte is skippable, then somewhere here we can find the structure size, then the raw data.
But what is the exact header structure ? (not data Stuctures what already included one of these DFS<->XLS projects)

I saw this DFS->XLS stuff, but I don't have Office and I work with excels all days in my RL job, so if possible I don't even want touch them.
I just wanna make some hobby program. (I know to code stuff, C, asm, C#, C++, java, php, html, js, network stuff..)

Can anybody tell me how to read DFS header? Has any footer info ? fixed sized header ? etc.

Thanks.

BTW,
For test it, put the vendetta pacther+xingcode.dll+client.version to the original 2015 client and start the game without patch it. You will see missing NPC in the first city (you cant even try out the buy/sell stuff here...).
And also vendetta client never bypassed the XIGNCODE3, or did anything special except one things...
SanGawku

Excuse me.Sorry.SanGawku community administrator. Can you provide assistance for this issue we are encountering?

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have one question:

Thanks.

BTW,
i can provide you with my code for DFS reading/writing, I just want to know why buy and sell dont work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
(sorry for late response, I still ill, but wanna share my stuff.)

-----------
(tested on win10, with 2015client)

NOTE: At the moment, you need redirect some address to your local network, to make it work:
127.0.0.1 scarletblade.patch.aeriagames.com
127.0.0.1 scarletblade.aeriagames.com
127.0.0.1 login-scarletblade.aeriagames.com
127.0.0.1 aeriagames.com

Portable Webserver
My portable webserver with direct communication with Microsoft SQL Server, so no more MySQL required. (Apache2.4+PHP8.1, 2Virtual Hosts for 80 and 443 port communication, included selfsigned certification)
Its include some trick for "bypass" XIGNCODE3 (we can just simulate the update process, to bypass it).
Also created some stuff in SQL Server for the authentication process, with static and changing authcode mode.
Additionally its make SBLauncher.exe as usable launcher.

Download Links:

About SBLauncher.exe
By redirecting the addresses, you also can use the original SBLauncher.exe from 2015client with my Portable webserver (no more batch file required).
I still need create a LauncherInfo.cfg+SBLauncher.exe Editor tools for solving the redirect trick.
You can still use any Batch starter, but with this fixed clientid (what is inside in LauncherInfo.cfg):
1fc335e2148e46d4460ab5ea221a12dc050eb6b8f

About buying/selling
You can buy items with 2015 client (still invisible items) and they are stored in the database.
I think we need stop playing around 2014.exe, for resolving the client+server problems. Yeah you can see items but its just not compatible with the server or/and client. (Its just my opinion.)
Also Vendetta managed to create a viable client with 2015 files, so I think its a better start point.

About DFS files
I somehow figured out the header parts of the file but I have some question. The header is 149 bytes long, with 3 number: Structure Size, ???? and Row Number. Some pages ago I saw a hint for the ???? stuff: Column number. My question: why its column number ?
In some file its make sense maybe, but forexample, when I checked the ImageTable.dfs, I saw strings with '\0' character what is the C string's end symbol, and when I tried to fit it into 4 column its just not worked, cuz its hide lot of text or value after the '\0' character.
Is it well known, that the ???? number is really the Column Number or its just a nice guess ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

-----------

NOTE: At the moment, you need redirect some address to your local network, to make it work:

Portable Webserver
My portable webserver with direct communication with Microsoft SQL Server, so no more MySQL required. (Apache2.4+PHP8.1, 2Virtual Hosts for 80 and 443 port communication, included selfsigned certification)
Its include some trick for "bypass" XIGNCODE3 (we can just simulate the update process, to bypass it).
Also created some stuff in SQL Server for the authentication process, with static and changing authcode mode.

Download Links:

About SBLauncher.exe
By redirecting the addresses, you also can use the original SBLauncher.exe from 2015client with my Portable webserver (no more batch file required).
I still need create a LauncherInfo.cfg+SBLauncher.exe Editor tools for solving the redirect trick.
You can still use any Batch starter, but with this fixed clientid (what is inside in LauncherInfo.cfg):

About buying/selling
You can buy items with 2015 client (still invisible items) and they are stored in the database.
I think we need stop playing around 2014.exe, for resolving the client+server problems. Yeah you can see items but its just not compatible with the server or/and client. (Its just my opinion.)
Also Vendetta managed to create a viable client with 2015 files, so I think its a better start point.

About DFS files
I somehow figured out the header parts of the file but I have some question. The header is 149 bytes long, with 3 number: Structure Size, ???? and Row Number. Some pages ago I saw a hint for the ???? stuff: Column number. My question: why its column number ?
In some file its make sense maybe, but forexample, when I checked the ImageTable.dfs, I saw strings with '\0' character what is the C string's end symbol, and when I tried to fit it into 4 column its just not worked, cuz its hide lot of text or value after the '\0' character.
Is it well known, that the ???? number is really the Column Number or its just a nice guess ?
Hello! I'm trying this setup, but I'm having a little trouble. I have everything server-side setup; Created an account (Verified on DB); Logged in with the launcher. But, when I try to get into the game proper, I get an Incorrect ID/Password on client (My password and username is the number 1 so I'm not misstyping) and this error on the login server:

Code:
[CHttpLogInMgr::LoginTokenGetResult]Error parse Json : Array
(
    [0] => Array
        (
            [0] => IMSSP
            [SQLSTATE] => IMSSP
            [1] => -28
            [code] => -28
            [2] => The active result for the query contains no fields.
            [message] => The active result for the query contains no fields.
        )

)

[CHttpLogInMgr::DispatchHttpToken]Error : HttpDisPatch 12:MsgType

My setup is a little different from yours. I have the gameserver and webserver running on a VM and the game on my PC. I have a connection with the VM (My launcher displays the banner correctly and logs in) both the VM's host file and my PC's host files have been modified and are confirmed working (On the VM I redirected those domains to 127.0.0.1 and on my PC to the VM's IP. For confirmation, I can navigate to any of those addresses on my machine and it redirects to the VM webserver correctly. The launcher also works).

As the error shows a problem with the login server, I will post its configuration here:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ansi"?>
<LoginServerConfig>
    <!-- ½Ã½ºÅÛ ¼³Á¤°ª AutoStart(0:´ë±â,1:ÀÚµ¿½ÃÀÛ) -->
    <System
        AutoRun            = 1
    ></System>
    <!-- ³×Æ®¿÷ ¼³Á¤°ª -->
    <Network
        IP            = "172.31.0.10"
        Port            = 10001
        IPForServer        = "172.31.0.10"
        PortForServer    = 20001
    ></Network>
    <!-- µ¥ÀÌÅͺ£À̽º ¼³Á¤°ª -->
    <Database
        Name            = "QueensAccount"
        ID            = "queens_db_login"
        Pwd            = "queens_db_pass"
    ></Database>
    <!-- °èÁ¤ µ¥ÀÌÅͺ£À̽º ¼³Á¤°ª -->
    <AccountDB
        Name            = "QueensAccount"
        ID            = "queens_db_login"
        Pwd            = "queens_db_pass"
    ></AccountDB>
    <!-- Á¢¼Ó °ÔÀÓ·Î±× ¼¹ö ¼³Á¤°ª -->
    <GameLogServer
        Port            = 20007
        PortForServer        = 20007
    ></GameLogServer>
    <!-- Á¢¼Ó PC¹æ ºô¸µ ¼¹ö ¼³Á¤°ª -->
    <PCBangServer
        Enable            = 0
        IP            = ""
        IP_            = ""
        Port            = 7520
    ></PCBangServer>
    <WebLogin
        WebLogin         = 1
        Host             = "172.31.0.10"
        Protocol        = "http"
        SecretKey        = "ac502f28735083da9fbf401c00f86c40"
    ></WebLogin>
    <!-- Ŭ¶óÀ̾ðÆ® ¹öÀü ¼³Á¤°ª -->
    <Client
        Version            = 31
    ></Client>
</LoginServerConfig>

Note: 172.31.0.10 is my VM's Ip, and this configuration has worked before. I also tried setting weblogin to https, no change.

I would also ask, are you sure you're using the 2015 client? I ask this because in your webhost files the version specified for the "PatchVersionList.dat" is 71, but on the 2015 client the version number is 70. I had to edit the patchversionlist.dat file to get the launcher working (Editing the versioninfo.ini file to client =71 also works but leads to the same thing in the end).

Any thoughts on this?

EDIT: I figured it out. The secret key in the access table on the Authorization database didn't match my client's. Worked after changing that.

Last edited:

mde

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

-----------

Portable Webserver

Download Links:

About SBLauncher.exe

About buying/selling

About DFS files
Bilwor
Hello, this is indeed exciting news. Thank you for sharing.
I tested synchronizing the dfs files of the 2015 Scarlet Blade installation package and Vendetta installation package to the Scarlet BladeServer. The dfs files of both installation packages are the same, and the three dfs files cannot be synchronized. There is an error message, which may help solve the problem of not displaying backpack items
They are respectively
Fieldtable.dfs
Refinechangestable.dfs
Enchantparamtable.dfs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bilwor
Hello, this is indeed exciting news. Thank you for sharing.
I tested synchronizing the dfs files of the 2015 Scarlet Blade installation package and Vendetta installation package to the Scarlet BladeServer. The dfs files of both installation packages are the same, and the three dfs files cannot be synchronized. There is an error message, which may help solve the problem of not displaying backpack items
They are respectively
Fieldtable.dfs
Refinechangestable.dfs
Enchantparamtable.dfs
Just adding to this.

I have tried synchronising these files on the server side and client side (Using the unpacked 2015 dfs). Same behaviour but Fieldtable.dfs crashes differently and later than the other two, it crashes when it tries to load the maps (probably because it doesn't see the maps it expects as we haven't synchronised them).

Trying to load the 2015 Refinechangestables.dfs crashes the 2014 zoneserver with the error:
1687256601107 - Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Trying to load the 2015 Enchantparamtable.dfs crashes the 2014 zoneserver with the error:
1687256746638 - Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Trying to load the 2014 Refinechangestables.dfs crashes the 2015 client with the complete opposite error:

1687257062453 - Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Trying to load the 2014 Enchantparamtable.dfs crashes the 2015 client with the complete opposite error:

1687257192982 - Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Something interesting I found while getting those error messages. I accidentally opened the 2014 modified sb.exe we've been using in the 2015 client folder... Same error, strange, you would assume the numbers would be different at the very least. But no, same expected program strut size even when using a different SB.exe.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ahh, sorry, for my undetailed post. (Edit function not worked for me, so I did wait some response, to write)
Yeah I forget write back the version to 70.
AS you wrote: Access table contains every important information like clientid, secretkey, staticAuthMode flag.
I will create a clearer guide, and reupload my missmatched stuff.. (when I cured my ill)

My tests showed me the same result what DNZ wrote in his/her post.

DFS files not really make any different.. its only manage stuff like skilltree and other so for example if you have 3000 skill point, and you try improve all of your skill but server side the skilltable is older, then you can't improve all of them to max level..

But when you create a new character, you will get some stuff (cacheServer, insert item), then do the first quest to get your weapon.. it automatically put your weapon in the right slot, with icon and your weapon will be visible until you stay in the map, logout or change character.

Thats means, somewhere the server send bad values to the client, like NULL or 0.

BUT,
Server send right package to 2014.exe, so the package isn't bad just maybe the result structure's is miss matched for 2015.exe? Maybe we need send more information more column or other column order? I already played with these tables, sometimes I achived showing icons in the bad slot, sometimes I made my body invisible (I made new character, and played around her items):
[QueensGame].[dbo].[usp_NSelectInventory_2012_06_07] -- I changed almost every items information(duration must be -1 or your items will vanish, sealtime also can stay as 0) to SlotIndex value, that way I got some wierd result
[QueensGame].[dbo].[usp_NCharInGameInfo2] thats contains everything, what ZoneServer will request.

So make some counter conclusion against DNZ post: maybe the server send everything right, but in bad structure for 2015.exe, based on the 2014.exe can receive everything fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: mde
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have any finished tool for read/writte DFS files ?

Reactions: mde

mde

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have any finished tool for read/writte DFS files ?
Sorry, we don't have any at the moment. Administrators and some members may have, but they are not sharing. Perhaps they encountered some difficulties while creating and reading dfs file programs, and ultimately succeeded, and do not want to disclose it easily. I express my understanding and great respect for them

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there any way to use those bikes (magnum/magnum2/magnum3 and ID:120800023、120800024、120800025 )and dragon pet?I can not use them.

Back