• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

School Dungeon 3 -> map # 311 ?!?!!?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

this day i was going thru the school dungeon to his end on school dungeon 3 and then the server wants to load map # 311, but there was an error upcoming and the client finished :grr:

I don't have any idea which map # 311 to be. it must be a sig map shure but how is the name of this map :?:

And what are the names of the maps # 307 - 310 :?:

Oh and i have also a problem to load the hosp at singnus-bx :?:

can i fix it with the legacy patch?

Greetings
Ralf Marquardt

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
300:Freedom Village
301:Freedom Village Hospital
302:Freedom Village Store
303:Freedom Village Warehouse
304:(GLITCH OR ERROR)
305:Signus Valley
306:Uni Dungeon
307:Anatu Dungeon
308:Bau Dungeon
309:Cyrn Dungeon
310:Dyaus Dungeon
311:School Dungeon 4th Floor
312:Uni Castle
313:Anatu Castle
314:Bau Castle
315:Cyrn Castle
316:Dyaus Castle

these are the maps out of the legacy patch, 311 = school dungeon 4. if it's just 3.8 and not legacy u probably won't be able to enter freedom village either, but yeah, legacy. also, with legacy patch, it gives you the player skills or wathever, you know the rest obviously. and if you do add maps, you ahve to add in those lines to rmserver.ini files with the ip address and port #'s on the end, just keep the ports in sequence or wahtever, i guess, i hope this cures your confusion, i had the same question for a month before i got any help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
300:Freedom Village
301:Freedom Village Hospital
302:Freedom Village Store
303:Freedom Village Warehouse
304:(GLITCH OR ERROR)
305:Signus Valley
306:Uni Dungeon
307:Anatu Dungeon
308:Bau Dungeon
309:Cyrn Dungeon
310:Dyaus Dungeon
311:School Dungeon 4th Floor
312:Uni Castle
313:Anatu Castle
314:Bau Castle
315:Cyrn Castle
316:Dyaus Castle

these are the maps out of the legacy patch, 311 = school dungeon 4. if it's just 3.8 and not legacy u probably won't be able to enter freedom village either, but yeah, legacy. also, with legacy patch, it gives you the player skills or wathever, you know the rest obviously. and if you do add maps, you ahve to add in those lines to rmserver.ini files with the ip address and port #'s on the end, just keep the ports in sequence or wahtever, i guess, i hope this cures your confusion, i had the same question for a month before i got any help.

Hi shaylala,

i have tried another Client Version and now i can load all the maps. Only when i enter the School Dungeon 4, then i don't can go back to School Duneon 3 and when i click on that thingy on the wall it will nothing do. I have fixed the exit to School Dungeon 3, i have made the missing event00311.rse file. and for the warp to uni i have made a Statue (1011) in extra00311.rme
and EventInfo.rse. So now it will go :thumbup1:

Only the Anatu, Bau, Cyrn and Dyaus Castles and Dungeons will not work. The event00XXX.rse files looks ok, i have no idea while they don't won't work :?:

The Uni entrances to the Uni Castle works nice...

The only idea i have how i can get this to work is that i make some statues for the warp to the castles...
But i don't like that idea...

Greetings
Ralf Marquardt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i started the server files, i had an issue trying to enter freedom village, the link in the uni pad warp point wouldn't work until i copied all the legacy files over the client and server sides. can't figure why your school dungeon 4 still doesn't work though. a GM told me that the files here in this place are all buggy, so if you got them here might be dealing with the bugs. i got my files from a guy taht debugged them and he knew what he was doing with all that. but if some warps and maps still don't work, could just be ur files i'm guessing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i started the server files, i had an issue trying to enter freedom village, the link in the uni pad warp point wouldn't work until i copied all the legacy files over the client and server sides. can't figure why your school dungeon 4 still doesn't work though. a GM told me that the files here in this place are all buggy, so if you got them here might be dealing with the bugs. i got my files from a guy taht debugged them and he knew what he was doing with all that. but if some warps and maps still don't work, could just be ur files i'm guessing.

Hi shaylala,

jep, i got the files from this forum, and shure they are bugy...
I got no other files :mad:

Greetings
Ralf Marquardt

Back