• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

School Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Alright, I'm 14 and the guy I'm suppose to fight is 15. I'm a black 5'5 boy and he's about 5'6 black/lightskin.

HIM:
Kudzo - School Fight - RaGEZONE Forums

ME:

I'm not scared of him, but there is a 100% chance of me getting kicked out of school. What should I do?

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What should you do? Not fight. Fighting is stupid and it's one of mankind's biggest flaws. Especially physical fighting. Walk away. Ignore any threat or insult he throws at you. Unless he throws the first punch and your safety is in jeopardy avoid fighting at all costs. Every website on the entire internet that tells you 'how to fight' doesn't tell you not to fight in the first place (unless your safety is in jeopardy of course) for no reason.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
"I'm not scared of him, but there is a 100% chance of me getting kicked out of school. What should I do?"

...What do you think?

I don't know that's why I asked.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tell him "Bro, do you even lift?"

Works like a charm.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think the fact that you're even asking what you should do compels me to say "go for it"...

Reaction score
[sorry bit to racist of me]

if your gonna fight just proves your both mentally as mature as a fucken ape but then even apes can be more muture then you.

So moral of story dont fight, infact let him fight you then plant drugs in his locker and call police you know usa and the war on drugs being black just makes it worse might as well ruin his life with out laying a single finger on him.

HAARP
Reaction score
I guess they are fighting for their school crush and want to show him/her who must be their black stallion. You lost the underwear war but that isn't everything in the bedroom. You could've chosen another way of showing your dominance by choosing another sport, like fencing, but you chose this..

Well, if that's your choice then hit it hard, hit them all hard.

Reaction score
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh... no.

I'm really not sure what to think about this thread, but I've nothing to say, since my thoughts on the matter were summarised in the first few posts.

EDIT: Although this fits the situation prettttty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back