• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Screen] New Maps

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
How did it become 4.3? 5? What kind of crack are you people on?

Also, way to fail on the interface theft, oh damn those Koreans got you good.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hehehe.... I could slap in a replacement .dat/.tex/.map too. Now I want to see you fully translate interface (and shrink the god damn thing's size!), and be running the full EP 4 (4.3? 5? wtf? how about 6 already?) aka that means the EP 4 .atm along with EP 4 server crap, if you even have those server stuff from my knowledge you're going to be in for a big surprise when you think its ready to run ^o^

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You did not know that it is already there? Why did you steal it from there and uploaded the video on your channel? There are now even stupid people around the world and you're one of them.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You did not know that it is already there? Why did you steal it from there and uploaded the video on your channel? There are now even stupid people around the world and you're one of them.

hey sherlock actually i got it form here:

don't complain about things you can't know.. stupid people around the world.. i see..

you have nothing better to do madKeey?

Upvote 0
Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
Of course he doesn't.
He can't do anything other than troll others over his puny conquests in the world of imbeciles.
In leymen's terms, he's a whiny dumbass who thinks he's pro cause he stole and spread the episode 3.3 files, or as most of these amazing idiots call them: 3.3 revision 2 (wtf?)
Newsflash, dimmwits. It's not a revision, it's a completely different build.

Oh final note: If the BUILD NUMBER says 0.4.3.xx, it does not make it Episode 4.3, you gosh darned locust swarm of imbeciles.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you did a pretty bad job regarding the interface changes to your client, And you missed some obvious ones that are worth it, while you changed ones that just shouldnt be changed yet.

Like, Look at the new HH icon, It's pretty nice, You didn't put that in... Why? Just doesn't make sense.

Good luck with the real ep4.0 ;)

Upvote 0
Back