• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Scroll to Remove PK from Char

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
at refobjitem looks for this [USU1:SKILL_MALL_PKREMOVER] = [USU1:codename of your skill]

_TimedJob proc

if(@JobID = skill_id_here)
begin
your code here

return -3
end

I add scroll and add TimedJob and use scroll not remove pk !!

† Working in Secret †
Reaction score
Hey Guys i have other idea..

Well this is based on Premium.

When u use a premium this automatically add:

- Icon that give you return, resurect and reverse scrols.
- The Skill ('SKILL_MALL_PRE_APRU_4W_01') that give you the % dmg archemy luck etc..
- and the item 4 weeks its a tiket exp named 'ITEM_PRE_GOLTAM_4W_PLUS' and this is used automatically in chain with the others.

what if we try modify a item like premium?

♦ the Icon that give you return, resurect and reverse scrols. can make null or remove
'SKILL_MALL_PRE_APRU_4W_01' this skill can be replaced for our skill (+_Addtimedjob)
'ITEM_PRE_GOLTAM_4W_PLUS' that is the tiket exp, change for a return scroll..

So if this work.. when use the item will add the Skill to remove the pk (or any we want) and use a return scroll..

What you think of the idea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if(@JobID = '33817') -- Pk Remover
begin

Update _Char Set DailyPK = 0 Where CharID = @CharID
Update _Char Set TotalPK = 0 Where CharID = @CharID
Update _Char Set PKPenaltyPoint = 0 Where CharID = @CharID
return -3
end

Then crash :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PHP:
USE [SRO_VT_SHARD]
GO
/****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[_AddTimedJob]    Script Date: 12/07/2013 18:19:38 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

ALTER   procedure [dbo].[_AddTimedJob]
@CharID            int,
@Category        tinyint,
@JobID            int,
@TimeToKeep    int,
@Data1            int,
@Data2            int,
--##begin due to develop composite item
@Data3            int,
@Data4            int,
@Data5            int,
@Data6            int,
@Data7            int,
@Data8            int,
@Serial64        bigint,
@JID            int
--##end due to develop composite item
as

if(@JobID = '33816') -- Pk Remover 
        begin 
            Update _Char Set DailyPK = 0, TotalPK = 0, PKPenaltyPoint = 0 Where CharID = @CharID 
            return -3 
        end  

if (not exists (select CharID from _Char with (nolock) where CharID = @CharID))
                return -1
            if (@TimeToKeep <= 0)
                return -2
            declare @NewJobID int
            set @NewJobID = 0

--##JobID 1 = Guild // JobID 2 = Thief/Hunter/Trader
            --##If you want to only have one not both, then just modify the line below!
 if (@JobID = 1 and @Category = 2 or @JobID = 2) 
            BEGIN 
                return -1 
            END 
            ELSE 
            BEGIN 
            --##begin due to develop composite item
            insert into _TimedJob(CharID,Category,JobID,TimeToKeep,Data1,Data2,Data3,Data4,Data5,Data6,Data7,Data8,Serial64,JID)
            values(@CharID, @Category, @JobID, @TimeToKeep, @Data1, @Data2, @Data3, @Data4, @Data5, @Data6, @Data7, @Data8, @Serial64, @JID)
            END
            --##end due to develop composite item
            set @NewJobID = @@identity
            if (@@error <> 0 or @@rowcount = 0)

return -3
     return @NewJobID

Cuz of it ,,

if(@JobID = '33816') -- Pk Remover
begin
Update _Char Set DailyPK = 0, TotalPK = 0, PKPenaltyPoint = 0 Where CharID = @CharID
return -3
end

but i don't know how to fix it , all scrolls had the same problem btw :mad:
Anyone can help me please ! :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well the cursor in sql is used for something that equals a for each loop and the transaction is used to do something only if no errors are thrown or things like that .. it doesnt actually send the packet to the client that updates the status or things like that i think its hardcoded like the client notices the name starts with @, then opens that window and then sends a packet to the server that tells the server to execute the changename sp and after it the server sends a packet to the client with new informations .. like when useing a return scroll for example you have to give the item all itemtype ids = 3 so the server knows what it should do when useing this item

i was thinking about an item that gives the buff AND uses a teleport to town .. but the typeid 3 and 4 need to be 13 and 14 for the buff item and both need to be 3 for a return item .. and i dont know how these typeid's work or what values do what ..

It's:
_RefObjCommon: TypeID1 = 3, TypeID2 = 3, TypeID3 = 3, TypeID4 = 1
_RefObjItem: Param1 = <seconds>, Param2 = 1, Param3 = -1, Desc3_128 = 'RESURRECT'

And you got yourself a "return-scroll-type" of scroll ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well making scroll to remove pk is shenanigans... You can't use scrolls if you are pk. So I doubt If any of you tried it :D The thing is I just need to find out stored proc for Skin Gender Changer so I could see how it teleports player after the shape of character is changed. Because you can use it even if you are pk. Any clue where is that procedure. Will take sometime to find it...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Actually you can use "Expendable" type of scroll. (TID: 3, 3, 13, 14). And that's the only scroll we can use while in PK mode, nothing else. Thus you need to relog your character afterwards. or worse, make the server dc the char. There's no cure for "relog/dc" thing because we can't make the client automatically refreshes stat after we change something in db.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Witchy Moo Thanks for your quick answer you saved me time. From what I have seen you are a developer with quite good skills and the best part you are helping others. I really appreciate that you share your experience with us. Respect.

Retired
Reaction score
Well, if C++ language would be just ... "hack it and add new stuff without getting too deep into the code", like adding an additional class or function (would be pretty good for a custom teleport/server updated function!) without messing up the sourcecode, that would be a great addition to programming history.
But well, we won't see this happen, because copyright, money and such.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Actually you can use "Expendable" type of scroll. (TID: 3, 3, 13, 14). And that's the only scroll we can use while in PK mode, nothing else. Thus you need to relog your character afterwards. or worse, make the server dc the char. There's no cure for "relog/dc" thing because we can't make the client automatically refreshes stat after we change something in db.

yes we can make client automatic refresh same scroll caracter change ^_^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes we can make client automatic refresh same scroll caracter change ^_^
Ah, character change, well I was aiming to scroll with TID: 3, 3, 13, 14 (Time Service)

Anyhow, I'm testing with TID 3, 3, 13, 9 now. See if we get no "character change skin" dialog appearing in the client side :)

Well, you were wrong, making another scroll with same type as Skin Changer scroll will give you..... another Skin Changer scroll :) not other usable scroll like expendables. Guess you didn't try it before you reply ;)

skin-changer - Scroll to Remove PK from Char - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Retired
Reaction score
Sure it will point to the Skin Change UI, since there is no change about the UI recall.
You could for example use the 2dt editor and reedit the Skin Change UI to a whole different one, fitting for your "PK Removal" conditions, but aside of getting a new thing (which may be buggy as hell, or simply not working), you will and have to replace the Skin Change stuff for ever.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sure it will point to the Skin Change UI, since there is no change about the UI recall.
You could for example use the 2dt editor and reedit the Skin Change UI to a whole different one, fitting for your "PK Removal" conditions, but aside of getting a new thing (which may be buggy as hell, or simply not working), you will and have to replace the Skin Change stuff for ever.

If you make Expendable or Time Service type of scroll, you won't get buggy on PK removal whatsover, except you cannot avoid the fact that you have to DC your client afterwards (unless it's a pure skill scroll).

As for character skin change, as per your statement, it should be done by changing a whole lot of original skin change dialog and stuff. Well this could work if we don't want skin change scroll to be available again, but if we do, this would break it. Anywho, it's a nice idea.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ah, character change, well I was aiming to scroll with TID: 3, 3, 13, 14 (Time Service)

Anyhow, I'm testing with TID 3, 3, 13, 9 now. See if we get no "character change skin" dialog appearing in the client side :)

Well, you were wrong, making another scroll with same type as Skin Changer scroll will give you..... another Skin Changer scroll :) not other usable scroll like expendables. Guess you didn't try it before you reply ;)

View attachment 152528

you dont understand me, i say same effect not use same type scroll :glare:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes perhaps, perhaps you can enlighten us about what you were trying to say or explain. A little example perhaps?, so I won't misunderstood your meaning again ;)

Back