• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Search for server 1.12.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am searching for server on version 1.12.1 pls help no matter mangos or ascent :/:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am searching for server on version 1.12.1 pls help no matter mangos or ascent :/:
it was antrix not ascent ascent came after tbc being renamed from antrix and go to Reaper-X Forums There is already stuff available for it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thing to make classic wow server but i cant found website for accounts for 1.12.x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is easy for me I am OK with Php & mysql that is easy ... but I can't find compiled release with server build 1.12.1 :( give me a link please ;)

Back