• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Search]Selesnia and Terra v1 Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for All versions of selesnia (1 [Early 2000's] and 2 [2008 I believe])
Looking for both clients, I know youre probably wondering why.. Well in Selesnia v1 they had a lightsaber with glow animation.. would like to edit and retexture and make a bunch other lightsabers.. and in v2 I would like to get some of their skins for the animation.

Also looking for Terra v1 for their Adam and Eve suits.. they had leaves on the private areas.. I plan on giving credit where it's due. and I know im a gfx but I'd just really like the original!

ps.. I did some ragezone searching and couldnt find anything.. a while back i had a torrent of Terra v1 but it doesnt work anymore. I also couldnt find muc h from google since both their sites are down for obv reasons..
please and thank you! <3

Pss.. Would love if it was on MEga so I could move it straight to my drive (Same goes with google drive) :)

Back