Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Searching Rusty Hearts Private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello There ^^ I am a big fan of Rusty hearts but stopped playing the game cuz some issues i had ... anyway when today i wanted to play again i found out its closed ( official RH)

Is there any Private server out there? i really wanna play that again to remmeber xD

I played at CN but its laggy and i can't read but without lag i could play no problem =P

I want your help please =P or if i could create a Private server to play at home no bugs nor glitches and like a normal server but me alone or in LAN with my other computer would be cool ^^ Any ideas? Please Help xD

Tyvm

---Lamp18

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please?

http://rustyhearts.onlypro.us/

Is that real? i don't think so ... i registed but i can't download from download page .. idk where is the link ... and it say ppl online the GM page etc etc and the Login Page it say its at maintenance =P fake? or not?

And they seem have more servers but the website design is like others =P

Back