• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Searching SF for Elyon (Ascent: Infinite Realm)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings, community! I'm in search of server files for Elyon (Ascent: Infinite Realm) and would greatly appreciate any assistance. So any information or tips on where to find them would be incredibly helpful. Thank you in advance for your support!

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
requested same,china has them in taobao really expensive,they even setup servers
the system is SAME as tera online same client and server structure

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
requested same,china has them in taobao really expensive,they even setup servers
the system is SAME as tera online same client and server structure
Do you have a link for this?

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dont have the link also they seem to have removed it
idk if they were legit or not
but client uses same structure as TERA because i had it and checked,same folder names

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MrSensei i ve seen 3 private server already 1 in china and 2 in indonesia?if indos got the files forget about getting them we have been struggling for them to release atlantica files for years

Last edited:
Back