Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season 18 Part 1-3 Maps and Monsters

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’m adding s18 maps and monsters to emu s6 server and can’t find maps and monsters for crimson flames Icarus,
old kethotum, burning kethotum, kanturu underground and bloody tartan.
Does any one has the noble kindness to convert them for lower seasons and share?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’m adding s18 maps and monsters to emu s6 server and can’t find maps and monsters for crimson flames Icarus,
old kethotum, burning kethotum, kanturu underground and bloody tartan.
Does any one has the noble kindness to convert them for lower seasons and share?
this is client season 17.2

by @myheart ofcourse

his note: and TerrainHeight is converted for low version so some maps like the uruk mountain may have some problems, you could hook at 0x005D7A10 (1.04.05) if you want to use original TerrainHeight

now for more newer maps im not sure yet but found separrated for example
volcano ignis

boss battle together map:

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Reaction score
this is client season 17.2

by @myheart ofcourse

his note: and TerrainHeight is converted for low version so some maps like the uruk mountain may have some problems, you could hook at 0x005D7A10 (1.04.05) if you want to use original TerrainHeight

now for more newer maps im not sure yet but found separrated for example
volcano ignis

boss battle together map:

About client 17.2, I have found this, downloaded it, just the names, ImgsMapName .ozt are missing from the maps. Also on some maps some "items" are just cubes. I don't know why this.
For the newer versions I'm missing Bloody Tarkan, Crimson Flame's Icarus if I remember correctly.
Temple of arnil map, i have the map but it drops my fps.

I have tried it and it works but the emu 6 server doesn't get the maps. Client closes after entering maps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
About client 17.2, I have found this, downloaded it, just the names, ImgsMapName .ozt are missing from the maps. Also on some maps some "items" are just cubes. I don't know why this.
For the newer versions I'm missing Bloody Tarkan, Crimson Flame's Icarus if I remember correctly.
Temple of arnil map, i have the map but it drops my fps.

I have tried it and it works but the emu 6 server doesn't get the maps. Client closes after entering maps.
because those object will be hided in newest main wz use them to place effects on their position.
and could use pentium tools to check missing textures in Object folder, that is the reason why main crashes

and should optimize those models use Blender or other app can minify them, wz don't care about optimize them anymore, if you check older models you will see that they use only around 1000 vertices and newest models use over 4000 vertices

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
After an attempt to add new maps in emu season 6 o notice that new maps missing effects.
For example, in abyss atlans, there is now bubbles, fishes and portals.
How to repair this?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
@or30n as i know there are some things hardcoded in main for specific maps like icarus with the thunder and such that are working only there, doesnt mean u cant learn how to add something 'similar' in other way or for example take from atlans get the object or effect and put it to your abyss atlans object folder and position it there or replace the object, that could work and make it work, other than that u are running a new map that has those extra codes in my opinion that in ur older game client doesnt apply together so it shows wrong and doesnt read it, plus what myheart said about the object model vertices difference, so fixing the effect,object is the best u can do or just find from your existing maps things like that atlans bubble area and try to add to abys atlans

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hello. Tell me please, what world - Temple?
Temple? you mean illusion temple?

but u can find all map codes and numbers in server side and always +1 number = in client side example Arena in server is encterrain6.att or arena.att or arena_06.att and in client side its world7, the way mu works.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Temple? you mean illusion temple?

but u can find all map codes and numbers in server side and always +1 number = in client side example Arena in server is encterrain6.att or arena.att or arena_06.att and in client side its world7, the way mu works.

Arenil Temple on this files :)

UPD
I found a way to find the right card, thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back