• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Season 6 ep 3 || exp 2500 || max 2 reset || 350 points per reset

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server info: CLICK TO REGISTER NOW!

Season 6 episode 3
EXP: 2500
ML EXP: 1500

MAX LEVEL: 400
MAX ML: 200
MAX RESET: 2 - BASED STATS AFTER RESET
FREE STAT: 350 POINTS AFTER RESET
STRATEGIC GAMING! DONATORS WITH EGO PROBLEM NOT ALLOWED!!
HIGHLIGHT: NOOOOOOOOOOOO DONAAAAAAAAAATIONS!!!
Drop: 70
Exe Drop: 50

Stats after reset: Based stats, 350 points per reset

Kundun Location: Lorencia
Kundun Drops: 10 ancient and 15 mix items/including 380 items non exe
Dark Elf: Lorencia

Jewel of Bless, Jewel of Chaos in Lorencia Bar.

Hunt: Jewel of Soul, Jewel of Creation, Jewel of Life

Mix: Condor Feather, Condor Flame in Lorencia Bar.

380 quest items in Loren bar! Why should I waste your time doing your quest.
Make use of your time to hunt jewels and items to be strong!!

credits to server files owners.
this server is not intended to be a profit but for the enjoyment of MU online lovers
NO HATE!

a strong man once said: "IF I LIVE I WILL KILL YOU, IF I DIE YOU ARE FORGIVEN, WE ARE WAITING!"

OWNER INFO: I have been playing Mu Online since 2006, yes I think you have played MU before me.
but I tell you, my love for Mu is not replaceable by any other RPG gaming.

bone.JPG - Season 6 ep 3 || exp 2500 || max 2 reset || 350 points per reset - RaGEZONE Forums 6.JPG - Season 6 ep 3 || exp 2500 || max 2 reset || 350 points per reset - RaGEZONE Forums 5.JPG - Season 6 ep 3 || exp 2500 || max 2 reset || 350 points per reset - RaGEZONE Forums 8.JPG - Season 6 ep 3 || exp 2500 || max 2 reset || 350 points per reset - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the same link in ur site but it is not work. We cant download by this link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi please go to site, and there is a registration platform there please fill up.

here is the site: please click

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi is it really that hard to register? what is your account name maybe it's already existing.

Back