Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Seeking 20 experienced SRO players. Ideally from the year 2006(+)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NOSTALGIA
Goforth - Seeking 20 experienced SRO players. Ideally from the year 2006(+) - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello,

I believe the title of the post is pretty self explanatory. Compensation for partaking in the closed beta will be up to $50. This will depend on. A few minor but impactful things;
  1. Amount of feedback given​
  2. The amount of the server in which the user has tested​
  3. Did player compete all objects that were put in place for beta testing?​
In the discretion of the teams eyes. Each player may be compensated up to $50.

Open beta players will receive compensation as well for pre-registration and their input as well.

Wanna play a retro old school style server and get paid for it? Shoot me a message.

NOSTALGIA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My apologies guys, things got halted for a moment. Switched server providers, dropped a developer because they were up to shady boots. (no good) Currently still working on the server, nevertheless after another developer is secured this will be revamped. Projected date of closed beta is 01/24. Discord, I have not posted but I will do so here just as a secret šŸ¤«

Nevertheless, details will be released within the next few days but the original post still remains true.

Back