Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Seeking v8 BMS server files leak

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking for the v8 BMS server files leak but seems all Mega and other links are down. If you have them I would love it if you could take the time to upload them for me.

Thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking for the v8 BMS server files leak but seems all Mega and other links are down. If you have them I would love it if you could take the time to upload them for me.

Thank you!
Sure. I'll compress the files now and upload them. Sadly Anonfiles died so idk where else to upload them :(
EDIT:
Here you go:
The password is the pet command you use to tell your pet that you love them :) Remember, without spaces, just how you write it ingame (I do this just to avoid getting the file deleted lol)
If you did not understand the password, dm me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure. I'll compress the files now and upload them. Sadly Anonfiles died so idk where else to upload them :(
EDIT:
Here you go:
The password is the pet command you use to tell your pet that you love them :) Remember, without spaces, just how you write it ingame (I do this just to avoid getting the file deleted lol)

Thank you ❤️

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT:
Here you go:
hey, can send me the password

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
EDIT:
Here you go:

This file does not exist. Could you upload it again please? I've been looking for this BMS server too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got the MSSetup for that version too? Would be pretty neat to play around in an "official" environment, no matter how old. MSDL's one seems to be down or somethin'.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
EDIT:
Here you go:
can't d it ,no file

Back