Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SELedit config help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, could anyone help with a new ESO configuration for SELedit?
I have new chinese ESO files which Sinisterials current seledit configs cannot read.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change in config file:
61 -NPC_TALK_SERVICE
ID;Name;id_dialog
int32;wstring:64;int32

To:
61 -NPC_TALK_SERVICE
ID;Name;id_dialog
int32;wstring:64;int32

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, could anyone help with a new ESO configuration for SELedit?
I have new chinese ESO files which Sinisterials current seledit configs cannot read.
Would you possibly be able to share the files? I’ve been wanting to set one up for good old nostalgia.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would you possibly be able to share the files? I’ve been wanting to set one up for good old nostalgia.
We are currently working on setting up a server with these files also in the mix :)
But once our server comes to an end, I plan to release both the old ESO & Odyssey chinese files that I bought so ESO would live on.
(The server in works is called ESO Encore)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have released the files in a separate post now, lets hope they bring more life to ESO again.

Back