• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Semantic CMS - From 0 - MySQLi class - Multilang - BETA - Theme system

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hellow i developed a CMS with new features. I hope you can enjoy it :)

SEMANTIC CMS​

It uses the 5.5.11 version of PHP

Features:
-From 0
-Semantic UI
-POO
-MySQLi class
-Multilang
-Theme system
-Templates
-Secure with SHA512 ^^
-No CSRF ::)

Index
a750be26be65e459027004a72a9f81e1 - Semantic CMS - From 0 - MySQLi class - Multilang - BETA - Theme system - RaGEZONE Forums

Templates:
270c0bbd787b9993def4bc41bc94e6c4 - Semantic CMS - From 0 - MySQLi class - Multilang - BETA - Theme system - RaGEZONE Forums

Core:
2adeb0ec29cdae62adf1bc08a17ebe68 - Semantic CMS - From 0 - MySQLi class - Multilang - BETA - Theme system - RaGEZONE Forums

Lang:
40e95e81d237a3eb296cfd0eaca00f0e - Semantic CMS - From 0 - MySQLi class - Multilang - BETA - Theme system - RaGEZONE Forums

Register:
980a931a41df00975f701f00b4796f83 - Semantic CMS - From 0 - MySQLi class - Multilang - BETA - Theme system - RaGEZONE Forums

Me:
78f20f0eb51318ecbf2dd8cf1a515b33 - Semantic CMS - From 0 - MySQLi class - Multilang - BETA - Theme system - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

CMS (7,8MB):
DB:

Credits:
porketrero for template class ^^
Me for the CMS
Semantic UI for CSS
Nilenz for the client fix

You can do themes and langs

Faq's
How to config?
In ./core/config.php

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Hold it, buddy.

ALWAYS exit(); after sending headers. Never keep going. Code could still keep running past that point.

Also, your template system is stupid. Why not just use file_get_contents()?

Additionally, people can still access these .html files directly from the server. That's why you have to have your templates set as .tpl or, as I do, .pop. Something that doesn't have a MIME type by default.

I'm also assuming you can't write PHP in these Templates.

5/10.

Last edited:
Reaction score
WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Hold it, buddy.

ALWAYS exit(); after sending headers. Never keep going. Code could still keep running past that point.

Most of the time you want to exit it, yes and then i'm talking about the location header :)

Sometimes you want to keep going just to finish things up for example freeing stuff.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Most of the time you want to exit it, yes and then i'm talking about the location header :)

Sometimes you want to keep going just to finish things up for example freeing stuff.

Yeah I figured that, but I'm not so sure he did that, so it's just a good warning.

I also have a problem with the design.

I mean it's wonderful effort, but it's just not ready to be called complete. I guess that's why it's in "beta", though.

I don't think. I'm impressed with your use of PDO. That's a refreshing change, as much as I hate using it :mad:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I want to do something new, but i'm a beginner right now, thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have test this CMS on Plus Emulator, but the client is still loading on 87%. The gamedata works well on iPlaceCMS. But there is something wrong with the SSO Tickets.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have test this CMS on Plus Emulator, but the client is still loading on 87%. The gamedata works well on iPlaceCMS. But there is something wrong with the SSO Tickets.

But i copy the GenerateSSO ticket from lavvos other CMS, you can help me on this, i don't know more about the SWF's.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
But i copy the GenerateSSO ticket from lavvos other CMS, you can help me on this, i don't know more about the SWF's.

Yes, I saw it. But the Ticket will not be update. Have you skype?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a nice try, but I would definitely not recommend this for Live hotels.

I wouldn't recommend this even for localhost hotels. It's awful, even the design is ridiculously ugly.

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend this even for localhost hotels. It's awful, even the design is ridiculously ugly.

People like myself will use this CMS for a base, in which we're willing to spend time making it bigger, better, stronger lalala. You're moaning about the design which is more or less the easiest thing to code/write within a CMS?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed the client with Nilenz help, thaks y love you!! ^^

Back