• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Serenity Gaming] Recruiting Pokemon MMO Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
redbreaker - [Serenity Gaming] Recruiting Pokemon MMO Developers - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello Everyone,

I'd like too give you a brief description of what exactly Serenity Gaming is and what were about. But before you start looking through our thread please note that we are looking for Professional Pokemon MMO Developers that have a far amount of experience.

What is Serenity Gaming ?

Serenity Gaming is a Private Server Gaming Network looking to expand and become one of the best if not greatest P Server Network out there . Although this takes time which we have and hope too continue our server for years too come.

What are we looking for ?

Currently Serenity Gaming is looking for a Pokemon MMO to add to our gaming network. Were looking for something new that not everyone has yet. A system with Battle FX working and a custom storyline plus more.So we are looking for professional developers to help us make this project a success !

Staff we will need are as follows

Scripter
Mapper (Creates Maps)
Java Coder
GFX Artist
(This list will be edited if needed)

Our Rules For Hiring
  1. You must be serious about your work .
  2. You have must have experience with Pokemon MMO Developing.
  3. Have a plan on what you can bring to our server.
  4. Using our Dedi isnt a play toy , DO NOT SHARE THE INFORMATION.

How Too Apply​

Simply click on the spoiler too view the application format.
Name:
GMT:
Known Languages:
Hobby:
Reason for Applying ?:
Experience with Pokemon MMO Development:
Staff Experience(If you have worked with a team previously):
Any other information you want to tell me?:
Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible):
Contact(Place your Email Here): Skype/Yahoo/MSN

Dedicated Server Specifications

We currently have on Dedicated Server available so slots a tight. If you don't meet the standards we will find another Team.

+ Xeon E3-1230 Processor
+ 16GB RAM
+ 500GB SATA HD
+ 10TB Bandwidth
+ Remote Reboot
+ 5 IP Addresses
+ 100Mb/s Port

How to Contact me​

Simply add me on skype and we can have a conversation there . If you have any questions feel free to ask anything.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My questions are:
1. Do you have graphics designers, IE: 2D graphics artist who can make the game sprites fast?
2. Are you willing to sign a contract so i can own 50% of the developed pokemon mmo game.
3. Is it legal to create pokemon MMO game, if not, i dont feel like joining.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Im looking for sprites
2. No since im paying for everything and it will be apart of my network.
3. Yes because the game will be coded by my team and have custom pokemon and features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back