• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Serously headche with server ep 3.2(x-Rivals)ODBC's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys all this F**ing manual and help's ,talk about an ID and Passw in sql,but....When you install SQL server r2 during the installation ,he dont permit to make a ID,just the password for SQL authentication method,without ID(the global.cfg ask for ID and Passw ,XORed -.-)
NOW in THE ODBC i make only 2 SQL server(not native)1-db_1 with=server:EXAMPLE-PC\EXAMPLESERVER and 2-db_account with=server:EXAMPLE-PC\EXAMPLESERVER.
now: i need more setting's? i use the X-Rivals file's(3.2+3.4 mob and map's)
################################################################################
# Database Settings 1 - PreServer
################################################################################
$PRE_ODBC_DSN = db_account
$PRE_ODBC_UID = 21474103 //Your XORed Username
$PRE_ODBC_PASSWD = 2352580204405E //Your XORed Password
$PRE_DB_SERVER_DATABASE_NAME = atum2_db_account
$PRE_DB_SERVER_IP = $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
$PRE_DB_SERVER_PORT = 9979

# Database Settings 2 - ServerGroup(IMServer, FieldServer, LogServer, NPCServer)
$SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_DSN = db_1
$SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_UID = 21474103 //Your XORed Username
$SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_PASSWD = 2352580204405E //Your XORed Password
$SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_DATABASE_NAME = atum2_db_1
$SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_IP = $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
$SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_PORT = 9979

# Database Settings 3 - Log DB Server(LogServer)
$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_DSN = db_1
$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_UID = 21474103 //Your XORed Username
$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_PASSWD = 2352580204405E //Your XORed Password
$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_DATABASE_NAME = atum2_db_1
$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_IP = $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_PORT = 9979

# Database Settings 3 - External Authentication
$IS_EXTERNAL_AUTHENTICATION = FALSE
$EXT_AUTH_ODBC_DSN =
$EXT_AUTH_ODBC_UID =
$EXT_AUTH_ODBC_PASSWD =
$EXT_AUTH_DB_SERVER_DATABASE_NAME =
$EXT_AUTH_DB_SERVER_IP =
$EXT_AUTH_DB_SERVER_PORT =

# Database Settings 4 - Billing Database
$BILLING_DB_SERVER_ODBC_DSN = db_1
$BILLING_DB_SERVER_OBDC_UID = 21474103 //Your XORed Username
$BILLING_DB_SERVER_OBDC_PASSWD = 2352580204405E //Your XORed Password
$BILLING_DB_SERVER_DATABASE_NAME = atum2_db_1
$BILLING_DB_SERVER_IP = $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
$BILLING_DB_SERVER_PORT = 9979

i fail in the preserver :( THE faq SAID "look the ODBC's"
:'(
im browsing in the aceonline topic for month's and i read different version of ODBC's and global.cfg's ,im so confused :(

My error when i started PreServer
---------------------------------------------------
11-02 20:25:52|[DB Error] fail to connect DBServer(CPreIOCP::IOCPInit_) !! 5.213.55.250,9979 atum2_db_account atum callweb
11-02 20:25:55|[Error] PreServer IOCPInit Error
11-02 20:25:56|[ERROR] CPreGlobal::OnPacketNotifyOfSPToMPWinSoc_ InitServerSocket_ error !!11-02 20:25:58| [Notify] CPreGlobal::EndServerSocket#
11-02 20:25:58|CGlobalGameServer::EndServerSocket_1
11-02 20:25:58|######################## Server IOCPClean ########################

11-02 20:25:58|[Notify] CVMem::FreeAllVMem_ TypeSize[ 1508] TotalCommitedObjCnts( 100) CurrentObjCnts( 100)
11-02 20:25:58|[Notify] CVMem::FreeAllVMem_ TypeSize[ 1528] TotalCommitedObjCnts( 101) CurrentObjCnts( 101)
11-02 20:25:58|[Notify] CVMem::FreeAllVMem_ TypeSize[ 1552] TotalCommitedObjCnts( 15001) CurrentObjCnts( 15001)
11-02 20:25:58|Pre Server End

11-02 20:25:58|CGlobalGameServer::EndServerSocket_1

however,i dont have any password in sql managment studio,exception my Windows user Password -.-

why when i made the first Flysis Server (EP1)with the same configurations in sql managment,he worked?why noe isn't enough write =atum and =callweb in global.cfg but need to put an "fantomatic ID and Password" in plus:XORed -.-?

Reaction score
Dude i placed GUIDES tutorials in here...try to use the button "Search"
The tutorials and guides that have been maded are already here in this forum....all u have to do is to search.

I guaranteee that all works.

Upvote 0
Back