Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Advertisements MOD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There hasnt been a new thread approved in the Habbo Hotel Advertisements in absolutely ages. I have been waiting for ages for one of my threads there to be approved.

I would suggest getting some new / more active moderators for there.

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Has a few inactives, yet it has alot of moderators, Im sure Donkjam will do it for you.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you guys not understand that your not supposed to make these moderator threads anymore?

They have said it a 100 times now to contact a super moderator if you have problems with moderators being inactive etc.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I only have powers in the FlyFF section :mellow:

That's why there are so many moderators, because each moderator has powers over a specific section. Me being FlyFF and Styx being GunZ :p

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Woops forgot Dell sorry >.< I keep thinking your in this section also. Idk it seems like that also triumph to. I see his name everywhere for some reason or im just confused. Contact sombody that actually Patrols this section.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why dont u just recruit some super.M for all sections then which u will be sure?

In my opinion Moderator means that he can manage whole forum .
Moderator who manage only 1 section means local mod.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Super mods never reply. I've pm'ed a lot of them, about a similar issue, and never got a reply. So the only choice is to make a thread :)

Doing that gets you ignored/disliked :)

Just use the report function and PM and they eventually get to it. They are super moderators not super humans xD

Reaction score
You cant dislike a person, by reading a pm, specially when people are trying to help. I know it is not my responsibility to check how active staff is, but even if super-mods wont do anything about it, then whats happening..

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You get ignored by posting about the problem after you've reported it and pm'd a super mod. The reason is your creating more work for the staff, supers/moderators would have to close your thread then go close the report in the modcp and that is all unnecessary work for them when one single report/PM would work.

Remember that this forum is huge and they can't do everything all at once. Super moderators probably receive around 10-20 PM's a day that are related to reports. They also have a life to live so it doesn't mean they will be online 24/7. Moderators are only required to log in once per day to check up on the forum, it might be different for supers but still, it's a huge job.

I swear Crawl said he was going to close this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back