• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[SERVER] BloodLine Server v3 SE [Reborn][Loader + DCRs][FlatFile][Bug Fixes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Old release.
Please dont post in such an old thread.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi I have To Problems

1: I Get This run time error:

RUn-time error "339"
Component"MSWINSCK.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly regidtered: a file missing or invaild

2: The links For DCRS And the Otherr Ones Dont Come Up It Comes Up Page Not Found!
Please help Me! I Still have my holocms folders in my computer i dont no if there not making it not work?!?!?!?!
PLEASE HELP ME! :?::?::?:

Shaunb1771

Omg you qu**r ! srry for the language but he diserves it...
you dont click on the url you dum Sh*t
you copy the url and put it in the loader <_< plus i already tested the loader and the loader doesnt work !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im a fan of your work splaze I have been on your site under Connor5.

I find this server a improvement on v2.
I love this server and I hope you could make a few more.

Habbo retros are dieing.. =[
Anyway make more servers..
=
More Retros.. :p
Thanks again for great server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i extract bloodline then open it, it comes up with "Component 'mswinsck.ox' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid".
Any help?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Run as Admin or install a program called yap yamb ++ which automaticly registers it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yea it tell ask me wheni open link Find Save or cancle and i clicked save and i cant get into it help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cant save my accounts if i close everything is gone accounts rooms and more Could you help me please:mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back