• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[server + client] Pokenet/pokemonium without jesus/god bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have opened the archive and source code isn't there, can you upload that separetly?

ps:
I got problems moving on the maps, for example when i try to pass over route 31 (violet city - cherrygrove city) i cant go, in the client console write that (multiple times) :

[ID] <- 64 [Lenght] <- 9

What can i do ???

Last edited:
RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
Instead, tell them that you do not want to share. I can believe it, at least.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I swear to god ... the source code of the client, now I remember, was unstable. So here it delete all ... Really, I have no more the client source code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have found the source code but is fucked up, full of errors & bugs especially importing de/mattheus/ library .. If u wanna the package or collaborate contact me

Back