• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Server Files] Clean Server Files

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Use lotus server repack and change around the config files.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm pacd Can you upload the files again?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heyo all
Im looking for the Clean server repack... the 1st link is broken. Can someone give me a correct link plz =). it's the original, the clean one i want ^^.
Thanks ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Login info can be empty (windows authencation) or mixed root username is SA and databse password is what you set in installation of SQL server if you did...and if not then you use only windows auth, so just click...and if you cant run then ODBC isnt properly configured, check ODBC and add kal_auth and kal_db connections strings in System DNS:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there database files in this clean server files? i need auth files.
And also what id and pass for database login.Server files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My login server and main id is sa and password sa
but my database server i don';t know can someone assist me through PM ty!
SOORY! SOLVED!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server works though when i start game and entered the id + pw and press enter my game shuts down i used first the original engine whit that it didnt work then made new engine and still not working any ideas?

Thank you . naabgamer

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if i use lotus repack and this engine whats is then:D? noo bugs or what you mean

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
buggy files :O kalextreme repack is the best for "almost" clean server files...
i use it all the time

and btw DjKrava good luck with what u call your server XD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I Think Ur The 1st ONe In This Site I Will Thank Him For Him Project :) but i want Ur MAil Address Couz I WAnt Onther Helps and More And u Will Be The Only ONe Couz I Start Anew Server And I Hope To Make IT The Best I have More Than 100 Frind WAnt Me Make That and I Can Work in private Server But In Clean Server I Dont Do that Ever :p Soo CAn U Help Me For That ^^?

Back