Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Files EmpirePT

Reaction score
To connect to the game have to remove the sec.dll, but still unsuccessful.
Could someone give me this help?

That's good to know!

What I did is grab all dll files from the copy of MPT on my server (except PristonSQLDll2.dll and pthreadVC.dll) and paste them into empire pts server folder. Connects fine after that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Having a problem loading Game.exe do u have to load through Updater?

When renamed sec.dll to sec.dll1 i can load the client but it crashes and gives me a error message at beginning of 126[2]

EDIT:

Managed to get the client loaded but when logging in after typing id and pass and pressing enter.

Game.exe not responds and closes

Any Fix? Cant seem to get to select a server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys can remove the laucher inside the sec.dll.

sec.dll is necessary to login, without it you will not be able to login in game, and if it happen you will be disconnected.
sec.dll have some protections about login(to prevent login with others game.exe) and memory(to prevent some memory hacking).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You guys can remove the laucher inside the sec.dll.

sec.dll is necessary to login, without it you will not be able to login in game, and if it happen you will be disconnected.
sec.dll have some protections about login(to prevent login with others game.exe) and memory(to prevent some memory hacking).

Can you guide us on what to change in sec.dll to remove the launcher?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you guide us on what to change in sec.dll to remove the launcher?

Sure, if you open the dll inside a debugger, you will see that above to the string 'updater.exe' have a JE, you have to change to JMP.
But, since the dll is packed you have to change this in runtime or unpack the dll to change.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sure, if you open the dll inside a debugger, you will see that above to the string 'updater.exe' have a JE, you have to change to JMP.
But, since the dll is packed you have to change this in runtime or unpack the dll to change.

Another question did this client ever run on windows 8 or did any of you test that i seem to get problems running it with sec.dll inside the folder but if i remove it i cant login but game.exe will start up?

Also any chance you would release the authentication script for the webserver portion of launcher? Afterall this was a release of files, why not give everything to make it work were stuck here with a useless release unless we figure out the sec.dll portion..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When downloading the Patch ePT I keep getting Network error. Is there another link that i could use, or is mediafire just having some issues?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When downloading the Patch ePT I keep getting Network error. Is there another link that i could use, or is mediafire just having some issues?

I had the same altho i had to disable avast antivirus because it was noticing one of the files in there as a virus but could be how it was compiled/saved.

Altho i can connect now im getting game.exe stopped working after i load into server, i checked all field and mines village-2.smd

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone finds the solution for NPC's and MOB's which don't appear?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to appear you have rename ricarten on dlls, game and server, ricarten-natal
and pillai-natal ( no remember )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone know the command list for this server, Leveling up etc.?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant login, i always get this
bocadecao - Server Files EmpirePT - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's good to know!

What I did is grab all dll files from the copy of MPT on my server (except PristonSQLDll2.dll and pthreadVC.dll) and paste them into empire pts server folder. Connects fine after that.

Most of the people who might be experiencing problems in choosing characters to get upload that part of me, etc..

Yeah, seems good, but it is a bit retarded.
Can only connect if the launcher server is up, needs to access

Gotta find a way to change the IP in the updater to conect to your own server, and then find out what 'allows' the connection to be made so the game starts up.

Managed to change the login IP inside game.dll in hex (look for 69.64.48.165. Can login, get to char select page, create char, get in game, but no NPC's or monsters anywhere.
Had problems with dc after char select before, turns out that ricarten is named village-2-natal

Also, how do you enable admin access on the client?

Needs a bit of work.

Pics in spoiler

Thanks bocadeco!

Let me upload your "Client Full"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What should i Rename? i have seen Village-2-natal what should i do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello people, I'm trying to use being files, but when I do login in and enter grip, appears game.exe. With the game or dll clean (No issues) the message that it was unable to connect, but when I change the IP of game.dll, turning back game.exe appears. Could anyone help me?

Thank you!

Sorry, I'm using google translator.

Back