• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Server launch error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Every single time i launch my server i get this error

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I was looking for that answer then to reply with "then why are you trying to run astral" but you just took that away [emoji24]

This forum is made for helping purposes, not to mock each other. If you can't answer (or rather not to), simply don't.
thatguy2014 I'm not sure what runetc method is, probably loading some data from the .XML files (referring to the MapleItemInformationProvider class). Make sure you have all the necessary data files in your wz folder.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
This forum is made for helping purposes, not to mock each other. If you can't answer (or rather not to), simply don't.
thatguy2014 I'm not sure what runetc method is, probably loading some data from the .XML files (referring to the MapleItemInformationProvider class). Make sure you have all the necessary data files in your wz folder.

I am not mocking, if he is a beginner , he should not start off with astral, because they will not be able to understand what runetc is etc. Also this will not be the only problem he will encounter, and he will keep asking for fixes and the community will provide them (maybe) and he will never learn .

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I am not mocking, if he is a beginner , he should not start off with astral, because they will not be able to understand what runetc is etc. Also this will not be the only problem he will encounter, and he will keep asking for fixes and the community will provide them (maybe) and he will never learn .

Who cares if he wants to run a server to enjoy? Even if opens 1,000 threads - this forum is made for help. If he won't learn anything, it's his problem.

Upvote 0
Back