• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

server maintenance in progress, please log in later.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When you connect to the server comes out this error. When loading a server error I have not watched. In what may be the reason?:grr:

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
/PWServer/glinkd/gamesys.conf
Code:
version = 10306

Just search before making a new thread, this question was already asked a 134276579 times! :mellow:

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
You beat me to it... Search is your friend...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
/PWServer/glinkd/gamesys.conf
Code:
version = 10306

Just search before making a new thread, this question was already asked a 134276579 times! :mellow:

I searched in Google, but there's little sense.

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
Yeah... ALWAYS search before asking a question lol and use google, google is alot better... Romulan made a search plugin for firefox, if im not mistaken. Use that, i use it about 999999 times a day lol

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didn't made a search plugin for firefox :blink: But in google you can type:
Code:
site:http://forum.ragezone.com/f452
And google will search on this forum only and not everywhere on the web.

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
Well, das or 343 did then lol, i just know i have a plugin for firefox.

Back