Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Problems? Client Problems? Questions? Ask ME.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can use New DB 95. if you use old db Its not have the procedure
Hello, i have question, how to make auto awaken when create character, in Dragon Nest Help section say change in procedure modchangejob and update query to awakeblev, but i cant found that procedure.

Thanks n Regard

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me with quickphp. I always get error saying unable to load dynamic library 'ext\php.mssql.dll'
I already change the root folder location to where it should be but still the same. Help me please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ,, How to add drop item to nest?

itemdroptable.dnt is Itemid
itemdropgrouptable.dnt is amount item todrop

Is that right ?

and How to add to drop in Nest ?

Thank you

After developing for a server for about 200 players for the last month I've gained an incredible amount of knowledge and unlike many other people here I'm willing to explain how some things may work. I will not spoonfeed you entirely, but I'll give you more than enough instead of laughing at your face.

Leave a post with a detailed question and I'll get an answer to you. If you message me I will not answer you.

NOTE: I'm not saying I'm a master at this, but I'm more than happy to answer questions that you may have. As someone who started years ago in this RageZone section I've read all 100+ pages of every single section here over 4 times to figure out stuff by myself. I've had the opportunity to learn from creators such as Draword and the popular dragon nest developer Vahr.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone help me plsss

1.how to set & edit garden of time

vQLZlbE - Server Problems? Client Problems? Questions? Ask ME. - RaGEZONE Forums

2.how to set & add monster in map (because don't have monster in map)

ZHW1M9u - Server Problems? Client Problems? Questions? Ask ME. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,
please help me, i really wanna run a server of my own. but i dont know which server and which client i should start. i was trying recently but i stuck on enigma or the server error patchfolder access denied.

please help, contact me at discord dualkeyboard#6437
thankyou so much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed my issue (cannot connect to the server from public) by changing the iceclient.dll with the hex editor Neo. For me my files get corrupted when I use Notepad++ or HxD hex editor. So I would suggest not to use those but use "hex editor neo" instead.

Inside iceclient.dll, I've found 2 IPs ( 10.6.11.11 and 127.0.0.1 ).
Which one exactly should I change ?
+ Could you give us a picture of your x3.xem and iceclient.dll after you managed to run it from public IP ?

Note: My server works perfectly fine locally whenever I use 10.6.11.11 in start.bat, But when I change it to the public IP ( which is 192.168.1.3 in my case ) it says Cannot connect to login server.

Note:I am trying to start the server over my HOME network not on a VPS (obviously).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sirr How to Setting Power Limit ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir how to fix Invaldi request , when i go to the town sir

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After developing for a server for about 200 players for the last month I've gained an incredible amount of knowledge and unlike many other people here I'm willing to explain how some things may work. I will not spoonfeed you entirely, but I'll give you more than enough instead of laughing at your face.

Leave a post with a detailed question and I'll get an answer to you. If you message me I will not answer you.

NOTE: I'm not saying I'm a master at this, but I'm more than happy to answer questions that you may have. As someone who started years ago in this RageZone section I've read all 100+ pages of every single section here over 4 times to figure out stuff by myself. I've had the opportunity to learn from creators such as Draword and the popular dragon nest developer Vahr.
i tried to open a server on win10 , but gets stuck on login screen

already turning off firewall btw .. any suggestions?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
my DNoffline problems ,, After character select, channel server gone . . How to fix it guy? plese help me

Last edited:
Back